CP/CM question..............

lilly88

Reaction score
Hi

I'm currently CD11 and am waiting for the big O to arrive. My cervix is really high today and it's basically blended in, as it were, as I can't feel it at all (compared to two days ago when it felt like the tip of my nose). CM is thick and creamy (so not EWCM), what does this mean? Is my body getting ready for ovulating? Have been using OPKs for the past 5 days and have got either nothing or a very faint line (which I realise is akin to a negative).

I can't believe how desperate I am to ovulate, it's ridiculous..........

xx

Personally, I wouldn't trust the CP, but that's just me. My cervix can move about a lot, lol. Like, it could be low in the morning and high in the evening :shrug:

It's only CD11, hang in there, you'll ovulate soon! Good luck! The creamy CM will progress to watery/EWCM soon enough :)

Thankyou!

Waiting just sucks! I find all I do every single day is wait for something, whether it be for a wee, to test,to ovulate or for AF!

xx

I know, it's easy to obsess. I'm trying to relax a lot more lately; I got very stressed out a couple of cycles ago and I'm sure it had an effect (my cycle lengthened, my period was late and I had a host of other weird symptoms). So try not to worry and stress too much :)

cp changes so much throughout the day so i wouldnt trust that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->