CP during pregnancy?

C

charlie_lael

Hi ladies! I am currently in the tww and I have a question about CP.
What was your CP like when you found out you were pregnant?
Im 3-4dpo and my cervix is still soft and a little high. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Thank you! :flower:

Even if there was an egg fertilized during your ovulation, the chances that it has already implanted are slim. The average is 6-12 days. Your body doesn't recognize a pregnancy until after implantation, so you wouldn't have any symptoms yet.

To answer your question, the first time I was pregnant, my cervix lifted. It was higher and softer than during ovulation, but it didn't go all the way back to it's "regular" position that it would have been in right before my period. It was soft, but I didn't notice it to be greatly softer. This was basically no different than the regular shifting that happened to it between ovulation and my period. The only difference being that it didn't complete the migration upward before my period was late and I took a test. This time, I wasn't checking, so I don't have anything to compare it to. The cervical changes are different for everyone though. So what might have indicated pregnancy to one person, might not do the same for another.

I'm 7 weeks and mine is still med-low and just slightly softer than usual.

i'm 8+4 and mine changes a lot last time i checked it was very low and firm but has been high and soft so cp really isnt an indicator or symptom of pregnancy but good luck in your tww x

I used to check my cp all the time and all the times I didn't get pregnant, it would be very soft and high. And weirdly enough every time I've been pregnant it just totally varies day to day, one day hard and low, one day high and soft, one day low and soft, etc etc. so for me, no indicator is an indicator in itself. But I think what it shows the most is that cp doesn't really help indicate pregnancy unless maybe you know how your cervix reacted in previous pregnancies.

I'm just over 4 weeks and mine is still low and hard, takes up to week 12 to change so cp isn't really reliable to check. Even my cm wasn't a good indicator, was a little creamy but pretty dry so fully expected my af to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->