CP or just evaps?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I am confused. My tests are 100% negative now, so whatever it was, it's over now. I am 14 DPO now and AF is due any minute. A week ago, I took a FRER and got the result below under the time limit. By the next day, the line was half as dark, and by the following day, it was gone altogether. I just assumed I had a CP because of the fading lines, and because I also had a lot of symptoms, most of them pain and cramping, starting at about 6 DPO. I posted this in the PG test gallery and everyone there saw the line and at the time, thought it was a BFP. It apparently wasn't though, because it is gone now.

But today I showed the very same pic to my husband, sister, and some friends, to get their opinions, and they all said there was no line, just "a mark where the line should be," and that I was never pregnant. I did not have betas done--the last time I got a faint line at 6-7 DPO with a blue dye test, I had betas drawn and I was < 1 miU/mL event though I was getting faint lines on blue dyes. I chalked it up to blue dyes just being bad tests, so this cycle I stuck to FRERs.

What do you think--CP or just the dreaded FRER evaps?

Attachments

• IMG_6417.jpg
    IMG_6417.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 39
I def see a faint pink line just fine.

Thank you for the reassurance. I feel strongly that this was another chemical for me, I just don't understand why all my family members/friends are saying that they see no line and that I was never pregnant.

Thank you for the reassurance. I feel strongly that this was another chemical for me, I just don't understand why all my family members/friends are saying that they see no line and that I was never pregnant.

I think some people just look at a test & if the line isnt clear as day like the control line then they cant/wont see it, my blokey was the same with out first faint positive, until it was visible that he didnt have to squint to see it he accepted i was pg, very frustrating hun, lotsa hugs to you, it feels very insensitive when others say comments like that xx

I see a pink line there, definitely a very faint positive. Sorry you had another chemical :hugs: I had a chemical in August and my tests started like that then got a tiny bit darker, but never progressed beyond faint (but clear) lines for four days before AF. Hopefully next cycle you will get your sticky bean!

Thanks everyone. Luckily this cycle I get to start progesterone so hopefully no more CPs. Just waiting to Ov now, got +OPK today so hopefully eggy will drop tomorrow!

Thanks everyone. Luckily this cycle I get to start progesterone so hopefully no more CPs. Just waiting to Ov now, got +OPK today so hopefully eggy will drop tomorrow!
ohh you got a + opk today!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->