Cradle cap

Willow01

Reaction score
My baby seems to have developed a bad case of this and today it seems to have spread to his eyebrows and forehead:nope: can anyone recommend a good shampoo to use to help ease this or know of good home remedies I could try?

Dentinox really helped with my lo's cradle cap, he had so much hair stuck under it that wasn't growing! https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000KU53BQ/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

as above.... my little one is getting a thin layer of this starting, dont think it helps she has alot of hair, it sometimes starts going down the forehead but i wash her hair and forehead twice when i bath her with dentinox and it clears quite a bit off the forehead!

Olive oil. Put some on some cotton wool quite a lot and just gently smooth it on, leave for an hour and wash off and repeat daily. My little girls was gone in three days, i did sort of gently rub in small circles on her forehead and that loosened it off a bit too, not too hard obvioiusly xx

Dandruff shampoo for the hair twice a week. Once my baby's head cleared the rest did as well.

D has this only on his forehead. I rub olive oil in a couple of hours before his bath. That loosens it up. I then wash off the dead skin during his bath. I then reapply olive oil to moisturise his skin. It took two days to get rid of it. I still do it as a precautionary measure.

My LO has really thick cradle cap, I've tried olive oil which lifted a little but dentinox did a good job, I only started with it yesterday and it has helped a lot. I massaged it in and then brushed with a very soft toothbrush in circles

Olive oil or coconut oil.

Rub it in leave it for an hour come back and gently brush it off with a baby brush.
Dont use baby oil lo's ped said it was dangerous to use baby oil of cradle cap.

Also I found detinox rubbish said it to my ped and she said that she never recommends detinox and that using natural remedies were better especially if the cradle cap had come down onto the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->