crafty christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
what do you like making with your kids at christmas?

we are doing salt dough tree decs, paper chains, that thing with the cloves and oranges, cookies, ginger beer(homemade) and origami!

Loooove doing papaer chains.....when i was little we always made the fairy and we also make our own tags for the presents and name places for the table!!

When I was younger I always used to love it when my mum used to cut Christmas shapes, (like Christmas trees, snowflakes etc!), into potatoes and I used to dip them into different paints and just generally get messy and have fun! :rofl:
xx

Loooove doing papaer chains.....when i was little we always made the fairy and we also make our own tags for the presents and name places for the table!!

i made a fairy out of a loo roll tube with amy last year still got it somewhere god fun!

Christmas cakes, paper chains, mince pies.. anything really as I love making/cooking things :)

I dont have any little kids around to make thuings with so i make them on my own !! :blush:

I make homemade pickled onions, chocolates , sweets , mince pies and xmas cards put them in little decorated baskets for people , cheap and easy presents ! Oh and it should keep me occupied this year before LO is born !

last year our angels head broke off, it was ceramic :dohh: so we done the creative thing of putting a barbies head on our angel :rofl: we had some laugh over xmas watching our visitors faces at our angel :lol:

last year our angels head broke off, it was ceramic :dohh: so we done the creative thing of putting a barbies head on our angel :rofl: we had some laugh over xmas watching our visitors faces at our angel :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: frankenangel

Stuff the kids......i don't have any YET, but still make my own cards, decorations, floral bits and also some very old fashioned stuff like oranges hanging from the tree with dates in and cinamon sticks wrapped in ribbon hanging from things around the house............what a smell. Nothing better!!!!!

Used to make lots of little xmas decorations when I was little (still get hung on the tree now!) and I used to make little xmas themed boxes and made little chocolates or other goodies to go in them and give them to grandma's/ aunties etc.

Used to make lots of little xmas decorations when I was little (still get hung on the tree now!) and I used to make little xmas themed boxes and made little chocolates or other goodies to go in them and give them to grandma's/ aunties etc.

oo thats a good idea (sweetie boxes) i might pinch that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back