Cramp in strange place?

ribboninthesky

Proud Mum of 3! :o)
Reaction score
Last night I was keeled over with cramp, but it was in the space above my belly button and below where my bra sits over my chest. (as opposed to below the belly button where you'd normally feel cramps)

I couldn't bend over or even sit because it was crippling me so had to go to bed and lie straight down with no pillows, it's not there now but by God it didn't half scare me.

Has anyone else had cramps in the same place?

Do you think it could have been wind maybe?? I have had constipation for a few weeks now.

i have no idea maybe u ate something dodgy, hope ur feeling better xx

i have no idea maybe u ate something dodgy, hope ur feeling better xx

Thanks hun, hope you're feeling a bit better too, just read your thread about cramping, but you had it in your abdominal area didn't you....scary isn't it :( xxx

I get really severe wind, its in about the same place as your describing. I find gavison or wind-eeze really helps. I also stay away from fizzy drink and citrus fruits.

Hope you manage to get rid of it :)

I get really severe wind, its in about the same place as your describing. I find gavison or wind-eeze really helps. I also stay away from fizzy drink and citrus fruits.

Hope you manage to get rid of it :)

Ahhhh! For the first time yesterday I had 3 glasses (small ones) of Dandelion and Burdock, I hadn't drank any pop in around a month before that, so that could possibly be the culprit! xx

Yeah, I used to drink tons of fizzy pop. It was a friends mum who worked out what the pains were and told me to stop drinking it :)

i have this! i havent drank any fizzy though...? x

yeah wind seems to get me right in that place, where your intestines/bowels are getting pushed up which causes trapped wind, try stretching and doing bicycles (where you lie on your back and pretend your riding a bike) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->