Cramping 1dpo help!

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
Hello ladies:flower:

Let me start by saying I have been keeping track of my ovulation with a calendar, opk (two diff kinds) and watching for symptoms. I know I O'D last night . Today puts me at 1dpo ....but all of a sudden I have cramps :wacko: they come and go, I never had this ...not even when I O or with my son , or other pregnancies ...ever! This time i was also on vitamins and vitex.
What is this I am feeling ...it's way to early for af :nope: I don't know what to think? Anyone know what this is , or experience something similar and got a BFP? I really hope it's that ..... I don't know what to expect :cry:

It doesn't sound uncommon at all hun. Lots of ladies (me included) have had cramping both before a BFN and BFP a few days after O. I did experience some uncomfortable cramps before my BFP that made me think AF was on her way, but she never showed. The cramps were like little sharp twinges on one side primarily

Give it a week and so and then you can start testing closer to when AF is due. Try not to worry as all sounds ok. Sending you lots of baby dust!!

I just read an article saying that cramping can occur before during and after ovulation. I started having cramps too but haven't had a temp shift to confirm ovulation has occurred. Some lady posted and article that I found really helpful!

https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/how-long-after-pain-do-you-ovulate

I hope that works.. And hope it helps you :) good luck dear! Fx for you!!

Thank you ladies ! Thankfully the cramps have passed I am guessing it was just an after O type a thing ! When you have been TTC and have had losses any sudden pain is scary and in my case I freak! Lol thanks for understanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->