cramping 4-5 DPO?

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Since know one really truly knows when implantation exactly takes place, what do you think? :shrug:

I'm having some funky cramps today! Almost like AF but not as but and definitely not as bad as what I think were O cramps on CD 12! It's not intestinal/gassy cramps, that much I know. :haha: My back is a little achy but I was on my feet all day yesterday and I'll be on them all day today too.

Hi hun im having exactly the same although i have been having them since 1DPO. Im on clomid so it could be a side effect of that. The cramps are similar to AF although not as painful. I do get the odd sharpe twinge. Also got dull back ache. Boobs were tingling but now starting to get tender. The boob thing is normal for me although i nomally get sore boobs before OV right the way through to AF.

Im hoping these are all good signs and not just the effects of the clomid.

Soryy i cant be of more help but just thought i would share my experiance so you know your not alone. I have been googling today (as you do ) and ready that implantation can occur as early as 3DPO although this is unlikely. It normally from 6DPO+

xxx

Hi hun im having exactly the same although i have been having them since 1DPO. Im on clomid so it could be a side effect of that. The cramps are similar to AF although not as painful. I do get the odd sharpe twinge. Also got dull back ache. Boobs were tingling but now starting to get tender. The boob thing is normal for me although i nomally get sore boobs before OV right the way through to AF.

Im hoping these are all good signs and not just the effects of the clomid.

Soryy i cant be of more help but just thought i would share my experiance so you know your not alone. I have been googling today (as you do ) and ready that implantation can occur as early as 3DPO although this is unlikely. It normally from 6DPO+

xxx

lol I actually haven't googled it today! For once!

I don't see why it couldn't happen at 3 DPO, the little bugger implants when it wants to. 2 of my 3 boys were late implanters, I know that for a fact. We were involved in a study years ago that involved tracking sex dates and implantation dates. No other charting was allowed. I was one of the few that had a late implanter and we had blood draws almost everyday to track implantation. I never got a BFP until nearly 7 weeks with my first boy, second child, and I wasn't the only one in the study who did that.

Wow Mommy Michele,
So did they know why it took so long to implant? the hCG cant be detected until it has implanted so thats why you didnt get your BFP until then.. thats so crazy-still it all worked out good!:thumbup:

I started getting cramps from 5 DPO when I got my BFP :) good luck ladies :) x

Wow Mommy Michele,
So did they know why it took so long to implant? the hCG cant be detected until it has implanted so thats why you didnt get your BFP until then.. thats so crazy-still it all worked out good!:thumbup:

No, they have no clue why, or at least they didn't tell us that had the late implanters. Did find out however that nearly all of us that implanted late had boys but we've found out that that really doesn't mean anything.

It was crazy! I was having a hell of a time with it. I knew I was pregnant, I kept telling the that and they wouldn't listen to me until the blood work showed that I was. They nearly called me a liar about the sex dates that I gave them but my ex (father) was out of town from after I supposedly O'd and I would have raised holy hell if they had accused me of cheating on him. Anyway, it worked out for the best in the long run. Mothers intuition beats medical science everyday, and I'm a science geek!

Thanks ladies!

I agree- womans intuition is wonderful! I am also a science geek!
Geeks Rock!

I agree- womans intuition is wonderful! I am also a science geek!
Geeks Rock!

lol agreed but I wish the other part about being a geek was true. "Don't make fun of the geeks or nerds, they'll be the ones with the money in the future!"

ha ha ha.. Mommy Michele, I wish that was true too.. i say that as I sit her having been made redundant! ha ha.. Oh well. the other draw back to being a science geek is I need to know everything. so i am researching reproduction and conceiving like mad. I should write my own book on it !

ha ha ha.. Mommy Michele, I wish that was true too.. i say that as I sit her having been made redundant! ha ha.. Oh well. the other draw back to being a science geek is I need to know everything. so i am researching reproduction and conceiving like mad. I should write my own book on it !

roflmao! I read everything medically related, I can understand maybe 80% of it at first but after going back over it, it's 100% clear to me. I had wanted to be a Dr when I was little. I've become more interested in food science lately, food and science, love that combination!

Food and Science- Love it! I have a Ph. D in Biology and my M. Sc. was in Human Sexualt Behaviour. go figure huh?
I am 5dpo and have had some weak twinges on my left (remaining tube) side. It was quite intense yesterday around tea time and I managed to relive it with a little heat. Since then- a few odd twinges here and there. Cant really tell if it is the tube (eek.. another ectopic) or the pelvic/uterus area :(
I also noticed my nipples were a little more tingly/sensitive last night. But I did wonder if it was because I keep poking them :(

Hey ladies!

I'm having cramps, and i'm pretty confused. I think I ovulated on Sunday (cd 14 of a 27 day cycle), as I have been having cramps since Saturday night which haven't gone away! So that makes me 4 dpo (on cd 18 now) and still cramping. I don't get it - they've lasted too long for ov cramps but too early for implantation cramps.

Knowing me, they're probably all in my head. I haven't really had any other symptoms apart from the cramps and feeling bloated. I can remember when I had my first (who is now 4) I had cramps which were due to a 5cm cyst on one of my ovaries in early pg. Hopefully it's not that this time! I guess it could be anything - it's driving me crazy!

Food and Science- Love it! I have a Ph. D in Biology and my M. Sc. was in Human Sexualt Behaviour. go figure huh?
I am 5dpo and have had some weak twinges on my left (remaining tube) side. It was quite intense yesterday around tea time and I managed to relive it with a little heat. Since then- a few odd twinges here and there. Cant really tell if it is the tube (eek.. another ectopic) or the pelvic/uterus area :(
I also noticed my nipples were a little more tingly/sensitive last night. But I did wonder if it was because I keep poking them :(

Well quit poking them, you'll notice it when they get sore on their own!

opticalillus read hear hun https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...one-know-earliest-implantation-can-occur.html

i've had my regular ov cramps on ovulation. but now i've had dull aches and cramps along with the occasional stabbing pain for the past 3 days. i'm 3 dpo.

hoping it's a good sign, but idk why i'd still be cramping..

I've also been cramping the past two days. Not like AF cramps or Ovulation cramps. I'm 4 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->