Cramping @ 4dpo

HopefulMom7

Reaction score
My husband and I have Been trying for 2.5 years, we have done one Femara IUI about 6 months ago and now this is our first cycle trying Clomid and ovidril. I gave myself the ovidril on Monday, 4 days ago, and have been experiencing severe abdominal cramping starting a little bit yesterday and progressively getting worse all day today. Like to the point where my body is feeling exhausted from the constant pain and it hurts to touch my stomach. I have never experienced this before. I called the doctor and they said to take some Tylenol and call them tomorrow if it doesn't get better, but that it may be implantation cramping. I am not sure exactly when I ovulated because there is a chance I ovulated even before the ovidril shot. So, my questions are:
1. Have any of you experienced pain like this and what was the cause?
2. For those of you who experiemced implantation cramping, what did it feel like? Also, how many dpo were you?
3. And did any of you get your BFP after taking clomid? If so, how many months did you take it?

Thanks so much for your responses!

Hey there ! I hope you end up with a BFP!!
I did have cramping off and on before my BFPs .. With my second son I don't remember what DPO but with my pregnancy in July (ended in miscarriage) I noted bad cramps at 4 DPO and got a BFP at 10 DPO .
With this very new pregnancy (just got a BFP today) I noted cramps at 7,8 and 10 DPO . The 7 DPO cramping was pretty uncomfortable too!

Fingers crossed for you <3

Thank you for your response, mummof1! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. After so much dissapointment you start to protect yourself and your emotions. But I would obviously LOVE if we got our BFP this cycle!! With your cramps did your stomach hurt to the touch?

My ovulation pain always hurts to the touch , it's so severe I wondered if something was wrong and had some tests done but turns out its normal ovulation pain I just get it pretty bad ... Anyway with my cramping before BFP this time I had that same kind of pain at 7 DPO I was super confused cause it felt like I was ovulating again .. Not as severe but definitely there and yes a bit sensitive to touch- it was low on my abdomen, right side .
I wonder now if it was implantation , I also had a tiny bit of brown spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->