Cramping 6 and 8 dpo

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
Is it normal to have cramps (not bad, just a few minutes of uncomfortable pressure) 6 and 8 dpo? Both days, just once for 5 minutes tops.

For some women it is normal for others it is not.For some it can be sign of implantation. Do you remember having cramps in the week leading up to AF any other months? It could be a good sign but is in no way a guarantee or something.

Good luck though.

I've not had cramping this early before..it's usually about 2-3 days before AF, not a full week or more. Had a spot of blood, literally a spot in the middle of CM. Just today

That could be implantation bleeding which is usually a good sign! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm also having cramping and am 6-8 DPO. I also had literally a drop of bright red blood today. Sounds like we could be having implantation symptoms!

Yep sounds like it. I've been having pressure and cramping on and off since 4dpo and had a couple of streaks of pink spotting on 7dpo and a big temp drop. So sounds like we all might be getting lucky this month!

WIN_20170418_211428.jpg See I can see this and it's driving me insane. It's just barely seeable and I simply gonna lose it and probably end up testing again tomorrow lol

Cppeace- how many dpo are you?
I'm hoping this is good news! My back is achey today, but nothing is super bad. Only 9 dpo

Man- my back y'all. It's just like this lower pain. And it's like not constant... just comes in waves. I was at the grocery store, listening to a podcast then boom for 5 minutes, my back felt so crampy up through the sides... then I was fine.
No more blood, only the tiny bit yesterday. Good bit of cm. It's been lots since ovulation, to the point I kept making DH bd just in case haha, because it seemed like a lot.
Boobs are full and sore but nothing much, not more than usual. Actually probably less than usual.
That's it I think

I'm 11dpo today and today's test didn't show anything much so blah. lol I will be waiting till Friday or Saturday for my next test.

It's 10 dpo for me. Still getting mild cramps or pressure in my back. Mostly just SO TIRED. Can't wake up. I woke up around 7 am this morning, did a few things, started to study, fell asleep on my desk from 11am-1pm, and I'm fighting wanting to take another nap.
Took a hpt but I took it this afternoon after a two hour hold (and lots of liquids this morning, too), and it's a definite BFN. Not even a little concerned about it because I know 1- it's early in the cycle 2- I took it later with not much of a hold. But gee, if someone could keep me awake, that'd be great, thanks.

Ugh, keep getting terrible back cramps and BFNs. Fertility friend thinks AF isn't due for four days, but I'm 12 dpo. I didn't take a hpt first thing this morning because I thought I should wait, but then I gave in later. Pee was very diluted. But yesterday was fmu and very negative as well.
These cramps though- in my back and are very bad for about 2-3 minutes, like can't breathe. Only in my back but radiate up a little through my hips. Just hoping if AF comes, she'll just come on quickly so we can move on to the next month

Grad, hope you get an answer soon. I'm still waiting too. I could see a super light line on a cb this morn but it's so light I don't trust it. bah

I think I'm 6do today had nausea and cramps for three days also when I lay down at night I got flutters 2nd day in a row. Nausea started off at 11am the first few days but today it has been all day except 1 hour. Hope these are symptoms that will bring a bfp

Well, despite really feeling pregnant, AF showed this morning. It's light and not bad so far, so a little easier to just go ahead for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->