cramping a lot at 11w3d. Terrified..

koj518

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm currently 11w3d and since 2 days ago, I've been having some light cramping in my lower abdomen. Sometimes very mild, sometimes like a menstrual cramp, and sometimes very quick sharp pain. it comes and goes but I feel like they're becoming a bit more frequent today.

I was packing for an impending move the day these cramping started so I was blaming it on that but I was pretty sedentary yesterday and still experienced it here and there throughout the day. I got a fair amount of sleep yesterday hoping it would all go away with rest but I'm still experiencing them this morning..

When should I be concerned about these cramps? I don't have any spotting or bleeding and the cramps aren't in any one specific location and it moves around.

:shrug:

It sounds like it's just everything stretching and ligaments loosening which will be made worse by a lot of physical activity. I've had the same the past couple of weeks. Try not worry unless it's coupled with heavy bright red bleeding it's normal :)

It sounds like ligament pains, especially the sharp ones. Also I find i get dull period cramps when I don't drink enough water

Not to worry unless accompanied by bleeding. And even then it could be nothing, though you should have that checked out. I am having cramping today (baby #4) and it is painful as hell (cramping is more painful with subsequent pregnancies), but I figure it's par for the course.

It sounds like it's just everything stretching and ligaments loosening which will be made worse by a lot of physical activity. I've had the same the past couple of weeks. Try not worry unless it's coupled with heavy bright red bleeding it's normal :)

Thank you! relieved to hear it may be normal. and yes, it's a lot worse when I'm moving around and once I lay down the pain goes away.

It sounds like ligament pains, especially the sharp ones. Also I find i get dull period cramps when I don't drink enough water

Oh you're right. I only drank a glass of water during the day yesterday because I was so busy at work and I just forgot to drink water. :dohh:

Not to worry unless accompanied by bleeding. And even then it could be nothing, though you should have that checked out. I am having cramping today (baby #4) and it is painful as hell (cramping is more painful with subsequent pregnancies), but I figure it's par for the course.

Good to hear from an experienced mom!! congrats on baby #4!!

Definitely sounds like stretchy pains . If you're at all concerned though phone your midwife ! Like the other lady said drinking enough is important . I drink a lot of water every day , 1.5 - 2 litres or I get cramps and migraines xx

Thank nordic!!!

I have my 12 week scan next Monday so I will keep everyone posted on how it goes. Hopefully someone is still growing in there!!!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to come and update this thread and let you know that I had a super wiggly baby at my 12w2d scan, measuring 1 day ahead with a heart beat of 150bpm.

Thanks for all the reassurance and support!! It helped immensely!!! <3

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to come and update this thread and let you know that I had a super wiggly baby at my 12w2d scan, measuring 1 day ahead with a heart beat of 150bpm.

Thanks for all the reassurance and support!! It helped immensely!!! <3

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"