cramping all the bloody time! 5dpo UPDATED 10DPO

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
Iv been cramping since CD15 (ovulation was CD16) and I'm now 5 DPO.

Anyway, is it normal to cramp this much? It's constant, no let up what so ever and very uncomfortable. It got to the stage today where iv had to take paracetamol to take the edge off.

Its on the left had side, where I always feel OV or af pain. Tell me about your cramps!? Or lack of haha

I am now 14 dpo, and have been cramping off and on since 1 dpo. Expecting AF tomorrow, but I usually spot and have had NOTHING yet. I usually get AF between cycle days 28 and 32. Today is cycle day 31.

Pregnancy Test via blood tomorrow morning, this has been the longest week ever.

Baby dust! I hope you get your BFP!

I cramped from 2 day before ov until around 10dpo with particularly bad cramps 9dpo (the day I implanted I think) got my bfp at 11dpo. I'm not saying you'll defo get your bfp but it was good for me.
Good luck!!! X

I'm still cramping Badly, it hurts to sit down :dohh:
My Boobs feel awful too! - I'm not sure if anyone will know/remember this, but it feels like the pain of engorgement from breastfeeding (but without the big Boobs unfortunately!) and then occasionally they feel also like a let down when feeding....very bizarre and not something iv experienced before af ever!

Tmi but my cm is very thick and stringy too.
I'm 11dpo the cramping hasn't eased up and I'm so hopeful this is my month!

Congrats on your BFP tryingagain3 and FX'd for your mrsburtrand!

I think iv just got my BFP.
10dpo. Il upload a photo in a min, my temp wnt the highest ito ever been post ovulation so I took a chance

It's got darker since I took it obviously cause it's dried out. But it was defiantly there with no squinting! It's not an evap is it? My heart might break if it's an evap!

:dohh:

This is the pic of the test still wet, before 5 mins

Attachments

• 20160603_113910.jpg
    20160603_113910.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 43
it COULD be an evap since it dried out.

However if it showed up when wet you have an BFP!! But I would wait a few days just to double check or take with a digi!

Iv taken another, faint line showed within 2 mine of the alloted 5 it says to wait. No squinting or holding to the light. I wouldn't get 2 evaps would would I :(

That was holding urine for an hour tho, so doubt it would be very dark :dohh:

That's defo a bfp Hun, get a better test I bet you get a great line! When i was getting really good bfp's on FRER my ic was hardly noticeable! So you'll get a brill line x

See Hun, they were all dipped in the same wee. And pic was taken about 15 minutes after x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 20
Omg, your right. Ishouldbt have been so cheap, il go grab anether few tests! X

I'm watching this post with interest as in experiencing cramps all the time too I'm 5dpo and had them for a couple of days! Looks like you've got your lovely :bfp: many many congrats this gives me hope that cramps can mean :bfp: congrats again x

Congrats on your BFP!!!! :hugs:

Thanks for your XF, but I got my BFN and AF this morning. Next step is Femara & IUI.

Good luck Hun I've got my fingers crossed for a lovely bfp on a better test! Xxx

Not a digital I'm afraid, I'm way to cheap to fork out on one of those :haha: I did however get a super drug test, lovely dark line for 11dpo. This was done not with FMU because I couldn't wait, but done after a 2 hour pee and drink hold

So I guess I'm pregnant! :wohoo:

Now just got to keep my FX'D it's a sticky bean X x

Attachments

• 20160604_153606.jpg
    20160604_153606.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 16
Yey! That's a lovely line!! Congrats Hun see you over in first xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads