Cramping and brown coloured discharge

Lauz85

Reaction score
Starting to worry :cry:

Went to the toilet earlier today and had some brown coloured discharge when I wiped (sorry tmi) anyway didn't think too much of it as always been told if it's brown it's old blood etc but I am a bit of a nervous wreck after a previous mc! Anyway fast forward a few hours and the discharge is still there when I wipe but I'm also starting to feel crampy and achey!!

I'm 11w 2d and I did see the heartbeat and 9 weeks but I just have this terrible feeling something awful is happening esp as I'm having a bad time at work and not knowing how long my jobs safe for and mil got rushed back into hospital last night with prognosis not looking great so DH is under an enormous amount of pressure at min anyway so don't want to worry if unnecessary, what's everyone's thoughts ?

I'm not much help darling I'm sorry but I did want to give you big :hugs: and hope and prey everything is ok. I wouldn't worry too much if it's brown.. I'm pretty sure you only have to worry if it's bright red. But again I'm not very clued up on this. Xxx

Update **

After 2 days of brown discharge this morning woke up to slightly more blood and more red in colour :cry:

I've rung the EPU and they've said unless I have severe blood loss they won't see me but they have made me for a scan but it's not till mon afternoon so it's just a waiting game but fearing the worst!!!

I must have done something real bad in a past life!!

Can you get a private scan? I had a bleed at 13 weeks and it was a sch. It's a clot of blood that can form in the womb and can cause bleeding.

So sorry they won't scan you sooner . I can completely understand your worry :hugs:

Can you get a private scan? I had a bleed at 13 weeks and it was a sch. It's a clot of blood that can form in the womb and can cause bleeding.

So sorry they won't scan you sooner . I can completely understand your worry :hugs:

To be honest we have a lot on at the moment as mil has been taken into hospital and prognosis not looking good with this weekend being critical so just trying to keep myself busy supporting my DH and his family hoping for mon to hurry round :cry:

Oh no :-( sounds tough for you. Hope your mil gets well soon too. :flower:

Has the bleeding stopped? Cramping during 1st tri is common as your womb expands so may be unrelated to the bleeding.

Sending you a hug and hoping for a positive outcome for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"