Cramping and brown discharge?

Yes! please go to the docs and make sure everything is ok. I've been poked and prodded all week and then told I "may or may not be miscarrying"

I'm not saying you are.. but it's better to be safe than sorry.

GL x

I had an emergency scan today. Baby died. I'm totally bereft. They think it happened very recently, possibly yesterday. I can't even describe the emotional heartbreak.

Oh no! I'm so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry sending you hugs. Take care of yourself and take time to grieve. Xx

Really sorry for your loss. I also was told today that baby won't make it but because there is the faintest heartbeat they can't even diagnose the miscarriage yet, so I have to go back for another scan.

They say something was chromosomally wrong :(. Nature isn't fair!

Sweetkat I'm so sorry :( it isn't fair.

They have no idea with my baby. He looks perfect, measuring correctly, two healthy scans. His heart just stopped beating :cry:

I am so sorry ladies for your losses. :hugs::

I am also experiencing a brown discharge. I never had this with my DS besides the one day of implantation spotting. So of course I am very cautious.

Sweetkat I'm so sorry :( it isn't fair.

They have no idea with my baby. He looks perfect, measuring correctly, two healthy scans. His heart just stopped beating :cry:

It's so shit. Last time (October) I went for a reassurance scan cos symptoms lessened at 9&2 and was told no heartbeat and baby measuring 8&3.

Every day since then all I could think about was getting pregnant and having a baby. And I did; but all started unravelling at 6&5 at my reassurance scan.

Nature is messed up. It's so so so hard going through this.

I read your journal and you are an amazing strong lady. I just wish we didn't have to be strong.

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->