Cramping and cervix pains 5dpo - advice please!!!

I tested this morning - bfn .... sob

Hey Stickjl

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I've gone from feeling very preg to nothing :( a constant stream of BFN is not helping . . . if this isn't it this month then i'm gonna have to play it very different next month! I'm driving myself :wacko:crazy with all my symptom spotting and i've been in a foul mood for days . . . :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to everyone with BFN :(

I am 5dpo and have been cramping/backache too, just going to wait this one out I think!!!

right there too with the 5dpo and cramping in pelvic area. mostly right side is stabbing but its this achey pulling pain all the way across. never noticed having it this long for ovulation time. but it never really went away after o. also been vey tired and sore tgroat and extremely sore bbs which started alot earlier than normally before af. and dizzy spells. it may happen every month and ive just never really paid attention before ttc. lol i get a little crazy and obsessive with it! lol... hope we all get bfp soon!!!:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

also i have quite a few friends just recently prego... and my mom called me today to tell me my bro and sis n law just found out this week shes prego... so im like ahhhh.... what about me????? lol its my turn now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->