Cramping and ovulation question.. Help!

aimeefolds

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This weekend I dtd with husband and about 3 hours after (middle of the night) I woke up with horrible cramps and diarrhea (sorry tmi). The next morning I did an opk and it was positive.
I called my doctor's and a nurse prac. Said I didn't have anything to worry about but I have been sore since and a little nauseous. Has anyone had anything like this happen? My husband and I don't dtd too frequently..I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I also wondered if this would ruin my chances of pregnancy this cycle? We are starting to try this month! Thank you for your help!

Hi the same thing happened to me last month, but when i spoke to someone about it they had said that chances are when i dtd that he had hit my cervix or disturbed things in there lol. My period was then late so i got my hopes up thinking i was pregnant but sadly later that day mother nature crushed me :(

Is there anything youve tried to assist you???

Beckie
x

I actually found that when I was googling but the doctor's office didn't mention that.. Thanks for sharing your experience, I bet that's what happened with me too! I just took some Tylenol and waited for it to pass, but I am still nauseous/don't feel well. I could just happen to be getting sick too!

Its ok dont worry about it, i have posted a number of times on the forms and i know what its like to be so worked up about something and no one answer. :)

Have you thought of anything else your gonna try? my fiance and i have been trying for a very long time now with no luck, and found out earlier this year that he has no sperm so he is now on drugs to help him, (i hope it will happen soon as financially it is crippling us) also after DTD i prop my legs up against the wall with my bum in the air for 15-20 mins then lie flat all night and keep the sperm in there. Im hoping we will get pregnant soon.

I hope you get your BFP soon
Beckie
x

Beckie, that's totally it!! I just want to know what happened! I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and when I got pregnant with her I charted temps and did the ovulation sticks. I also put my legs up in the air after dtd.. And I think it worked! So I wish you the best of luck!! I hope you get your BFP very soon!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you i have been working a lot. I am now in my TWW i hope we are going to get our BFP soon, as i hope you get your too. Do you have any update???? How have you been?

Beckie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->