cramping and pulling pressure...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
So I'm almost 8 weeks, and the last few days I've been having cramping(mild) on and off through the day. When I cough I can feel it on my right side but not severe. When I toss and turn at night I feel it...I have been pregnant before but to be honest I forget a lot of this stuff and what's normal! Last night I felt the pain down my leg(this is the 2nd time)...this is normal right??

Its normal don't worry :).Which I shouldn't say because I worry all the time lol.Im 11 wks 2 days today and im feeling a bit crampy on my left side.Sometimes at night when I roll over I feel like I pull a muscle.I haven't had any pain down my leg since I was in the TWW.Sometimes I get a sharp pain that last only a sec when I sneeze or cough too so its all good.BTW you and your baby are beautiful! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Awww thanks so much for your reply! You're so sweet! Its been 3yrs since iwas last pregnant and totally forget everything lol! I guess my worry has been the pain in my right side accompanied by the pain down my leg. But I guess that could just be all the ligaments stretching. I really need to stay away from reaing google! Lol!

Awww thanks so much for your reply! You're so sweet! Its been 3yrs since iwas last pregnant and totally forget everything lol! I guess my worry has been the pain in my right side accompanied by the pain down my leg. But I guess that could just be all the ligaments stretching. I really need to stay away from reaing google! Lol!

No problem :thumbup:.This is my first so I really don't know what to expect except for what I've read.But I do know for sure the pains you are having are normal.The pain I had in my left leg during the TTW started at the bottom of my "cheek" and went half way down my thigh.I had that everytime I laid down.I have read about other pregnant ladies having the same issue so I think its fine too.I always thought it was from a nerve being pinched or like you said a ligament stretching.

I read this for week 8 of pregnancy. Could this be it for you?

"By this time, you will also experience lower back pain. This is one of the most common 8 weeks pregnant symptoms in almost all pregnant women and it is due to the pressure of the uterus on the lower part of the spine.

Once in a while, you may get a sharp pain in the buttocks and the side of your thighs. This is because of the pressure of the uterus on the sciatic nerve, which stimulates the buttocks and your leg sides. If you feel any trouble due to this, then you need to take plenty of rest and physical therapy."

https://www.thepregnancyzone.com/pregnancy-weeks/8-weeks-pregnant/

I know you were looking for help but I got a question: sharp cramp pains in lower abdomen?

Its normal hun, i had the same thing your describing at 8wks. Im now getting it again at 12wks. Its just to do with stretching/growing. Try not to worry xx

Thanks ladies:) I don't have any lower back pain, or pain with the sciatica. It's in my front lower right side and down the front of my right leg. They aren't necessarily sharp pain, just annoying. I'm not worried about ectopic...its a pulling/tugging feeling...I had horrible sciatica with my son, but not this time (yet) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->