Cramping and twinges during 2ww

I was really worried too but it turned out to be nothing- it's SO normal when you're ttc, you end up noticing every little detail that is really a normal part of your cycle.

My endo was never confirmed to be honest. Doctors suppose that since the ovary is stuck on my uterus, that's what it probably is. But my uterus was completely clear, and so were my tubes. From my personal research I deduced it was merely progesterone working- building up, shedding etc. The week I conceived I had cramping that was almost a bit painful but because it was still early (before 8dpo I think), I convinced myself it wasn't baby-related.

So yeah, twinges and cramping is a normal part of the cycle for many of us ladies.:thumbup:

I can't answer your last question because I'm BFing so no sign of AF yet. Last time I was at an obgyn, about a month ago, she said my uterus was 'dormant' and no sign of AF as of yet. Which didn't upset me particularly to be honest.:haha:

I promise you, it's all normal. x

Thank you so much for your replies, yes the gp this morning said with endo things get stuck together ie ovary/tube to uterus...and when I had my miscarriage 2 months ago 1) they said everything looked nirmal (I don't know if they actually take the time to look for 'things sticking together'! and 2) I still have my scan and there seems to be a large enough gap between the uterus and the ovary...and the tube was straight...(tubes also clear from hsg in April)...

I know I have to stop worrying but it is so hard when you convince youself SOMETHING is wrong! Plus this on&off cramping/pulsating twinging is new, only last 3 cycles.

Thank you again LaRockera...I'm praying I follow in your bfp footsteps one day soon :) xx

ps how did they see the ovary was stuck? Via ultrasound?

Just to quickly add - I tried to chill out a bit and the cramping stopped...and then started 14dpo and now at 16doo af has arrived so it turned out to be a normal cycle thankfully-albeit an unwanted af! Oh well, 2 weeks til ov time :) x (And i'll try to relax from now on ;-)

Hey hon, relaxing would be fab, albeit hard, reasonably so. To be honest I never believed the 'try to relax and it will happen' myth, if for anything, it made me mad. All the thoughts, and even more that cross your head right now had been crossing mine for weeks and weeks. Don't pressure yourself and if you want to go get tested just to put your mind at ease do so- although I have to say my tests ended up stressing me even more.

Chances are, several months from now you'll be in the pregnancy or parenting forums, and someone will dig up your ttc threads, and you'll feel relieved that you can help. I SO promise. It's a matter of time.

Your cycle sounds like a normal cycle to me, which is great news, hon.:thumbup:

I totally agree with you, I have had tests done in past and yes they stressed me out-and only proved to show everything was ok! And of course I have got pregnant....and it seems every post I read where a woman has mc, she goes on to fall pregnant again. And yes I get mad when ppl tell me to relax....as babies and ttc is going to be on your mind-you want it so much!! And also lots of women say they got their bfp's despite stressing! I used to hate it when women would say the month they got their bfp's was the month they stopped trying as I'm not going to stop trying or not have it on.my mind!

My mum is actually the worst...she suggested I should try and adopt or foster as she knows women who have taken years ttc, then they adopt and fall pregnant. I haven't replied. (!) She is clearly forgetting I HAVE fallen pregnant and it did not take years. Anyway rant over!

Thank you for once again sharing your wise and thoughtful words xx

She didn't! Gah- you know, all this unsolicited 'advice' for something so very personal and sensitive is outrageous, isn't it?
I'm here to talk whenever you want. I had my share of emotional rollercoasters, unfathomable stress to the point I almost put my life on halt, and then all of a sudden my life changed in a way I would have never expected, not in my wildest dreams!

Hang strong in there, it'll happen, and then it's gonna be happening.:winkwink:

Ahhh thank you so much hun, that's lovely :) xx I can't wait for my life to change :) I cried so much today because af started and it's just a huge reminder of what I've lost...and not being able to take some of the pain away by getting a bfp. It IS a rollercoaster and I'm emotionally drained at times, especially around the time approaching when af is due. Going to do nice things at the weekends this month to help, and plan a little holiday for January xx

I can't tell you how sorry I am for your loss, hon. :(
But it will happen again, I promise. I remember there were a few months when AF's arrival would have me heartbroken.

Yes, treat yourself to something nice. Some booze and sushi maybe? You'll miss them when you're preggers (if you're into sushi that is)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->