Cramping for first missed period?

BreakingJenni

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been searching quite a bit and haven't really found an answer to my question so I figured I'd ask it myself.
For anyone that's already late or has been previously pregnant before, did you cramp when it came to your first missed period? Like did it seem FOR SURE af was coming but never did because your body was adjusting, or was it just no cramps no nothing missed period?. Currently I am 1 day late and I've been experiencing cramping for almost a week now. My periods usually come in the early morning while I'm asleep (before 11:00, always) and I was awake all night waiting to start but never did. My cramps vary from sharp to dull to constant to only a few seconds and they're all over the place down there instead of just one spot. I've never been late before, even by a day, I've only ever been early..

Side note of symptoms *
Nausea when I wake up and in moments throughout the day
Hungry a lot more
Wanting to eat something, but getting it and feeling sick by just looking at it
More veins in breast and feet are showing than usual
Breasts feel firmer to me, but it could just be me thinking they are

Good luck to everyone~!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Looks like no one responded to this post! Sorry for that. I imagine you have your answer by now, either you got your period or are pregnant. I am hoping you are preggo if that is what you wanted :) To answer your question though I have two children and only two pregnancies :) I experienced cramping with my daughter a week before my period and it would go away. Then when it was due I was getting cramping like one day and the next it would go away. No spotting with either pregnancy but I found out after 4-5 days late with my daughter that I was pregnant. My son I had really sore boobs that was my first symptom and the cramping was the same. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->