Cramping in 2ww..... For clever people

wanabamummy

cautiously preggas!
Reaction score
Question: so most of us experience cramping during the 2ww which gets us all excited as we head down the road hoping our bfp is just round the corner.... But the witch blocks our path!!

So wats all the cramping about if a little bean is not trying to make it's little home in there!! Why all the cramps. I been cramping since ov and it's driving me nuts... But I don't think I am pregnant!!

Any ideas?

I don't know. I have been experincing the same. If i had to place money on it, i would say that we become hyperacute to the slightest twinges and other symptoms that we would have just been unaware of if we weren't TTC.
Hope i am not rambling and that this makes sense.:winkwink:

I agree with Gothique. In previous months I have noticed every little twinge, thinking I was preggo, but nada! I'm in the 2ww right now but have noticed nothing this time because I haven't been thinking about it much...was to busy this week!!!

i don't really know what it could be either... but didn't want to read and run! good luck!

I analyze everything I feel during my TWW. I'm 4DPO and have been feeling cramps like those I get a day or two before AF. I don't remember feeling these on any of my other cycles. Definite lower back pain. I hope it means something! Baby dust to all!!

ME too! I have felt.... very slight cramping or mild pressure in that area for a week or so now. I was convinced that I was going to get that BFP until I got a couple AF like cramps the last two days :(

it can be either , baby implanting and womb stretching or womb preparing to shead its lining. I had cramps and still got my bfp, strangly this cycle I have for the first time barely had any cramps at all, apart from one day :shrug:

I had cramps from 2dpo til 6dpo. Then again at 12dpo only a warm cramp. AF due any day and hard cramps this morning. Not feeling optimistic.

it can be post OV cramps!!! But i agree, we do notice things more in 2WW,

I read that the hormone that is released after OV triggers the body to start building up the lining ready for if the egg is fertilized and so it can implant. Then if it doesn't implant the cramps can be the uterus contracting getting ready to shed the lining. If the egg is implanted then the cramps can be your uterus stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->