• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cramping Normal?!

Moonpieash

Reaction score
I'm scared...I started cramping in my lower back and abdomen just like I do when I start my period. It started all of the sudden when I got up off the couch. It stopped when I laid down for a little bit. I'm scared because when I had MC last year I had the same problem but mostly in my lower back and lasted pretty much all day every day for about a week and then I started spotting and then heavy bleeding. I don't want this to happen again. I am trying to relax and put my feet up. Is this pretty normal? Am I just being paranoid? This is the time that I would normally have my period.

Cramping in pregnancy is normal including around the time your period would be due & sadly pretty much all the way through ... Try to relax hun & I'm sure you know if bleeding occurs to seek medical help

:hugs:

Ok erm that was Wobbles ^^^^

We keep logging each other out on lappy lol

The first month of my pregnancy, I was convinced I was gonna get my period any moment because it just felt identical.
However, it never came, and as I understand, cramping is very normal because of pregnancy hormones and the uterus changing.

Same here I didnt think I was pregnant because of my cramping, but now Im 10 weeks and still have the same pains from time to time, and my doc said its normal everything needs to strech.

I had menstrual like cramping until 6 weeks. It was so bad I would need a hot pack on my belly. Cramping is gone now to make room for morning sickness!

Try not to worry, Cramping is very normal the inside of you is now changing making room for a baby to grow. I know you worry more once you have had a MC ( I know I did), but you need to relax and take each day as it comes.

Wishing you all the best
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree with the others hun, try to stay calm and relax a bit. Cramping is normal. I have had it throughout my first trimester and am still experiencing it in my second trimester. It comes and goes accompanied by back pain. Stay positive and hope for the best okay :)

I have had cramping since AF was supposed to be here, it comes and goes, switching sides every now and then... I have been told it is normal because the uterus is stretching. A lot of times it feels more like a growing pain, like the ones you get in your leg, but in my abdomen. Whenever I start getting worried I just lay down and relax for a little bit til I feel better. Just relax and take it day by day:)

I have had a lot of cramping with this one! And I'm only about 5 or 6 weeks. My first pregancy was a breeze compared to this!!! I had no cramping at all.
But seriously... I agree with the ladies. Try not to worry yourself. Cramping is normal. Alarming yes... but normal. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"