Cramping - O pain or implantation?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I'm on CD22. I thought I ovulated around CD13/14 because of CM and some slight side pain a bit before those days. I was not temping or using opks, so I don't know for sure.

For the past few days, I've had dull cramping, mostly on my right side. At first I thought it was AF, although it seemed too early. I stopped bcp last month, and my expected AF is Sept 27/28. It was a bit sharper yesterday, and the dullness/sharpness comes and goes. It extended to my right side and to my back a little too. What could this cramping be?

hii ♥ i have read that cramping is common in early pregnancy! but sometimes our female bodies are unpredictable and it could indicate late ovulation or that af is on her way... i have only just started trying for bb #1 recently, and i am having some cramping too... but light cramping in my lower abdomen :) have u tested with HPT yet??

Hey, you're very close to where I am now. I'm due to start AF on Sept. 30th :)

As to your question, I'd go with implantation. It seems really late for ovulation, yet it seems too early for AF, unless coming right off the bcp messed with your cycles a little. When I had implantation cramping, the discomfort felt very similar to ovulation pain. Good luck and baby dust!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"