Cramping on and off

Curlymikes

Reaction score
So yesterday i was cramping not horrible, but the worst yet this pregnancy. I was scared it was something bad. Then after like 2 hours they stopped. Nothing since then. Now today i havent felt anything and now im worried about that. So if i cramp i worry, if i dont i worry. I like having just little light stretching cramps which make me think the baby is growing. Anyone else crazy like me and worry about everything!

Yep I'm crazy too

It doesn't get a y better either this is my 8th pregnancy and hopfuly my 7th baby.

I think I posted exactly this a few weeks ago! I was cramping for a couple weeks, absolutely panicked about it, and then the cramping stopped for two days and I freaked. But baby is still cooking nicely. I just get twinges and pulling and stretching feeling really now, some mild cramps in the afternoon sometimes as hats when I think he does his growing. I think as long as you don’t see red blood, you’re fine.

Same. I had nasty back pain one day at work with some tummy cramps. So uncomfy I didn't like standing upright. Was there for the day but gone next day. Had a scan the other day there at 8 weeks and all fine.

It's such a worrying time x

All the random aches and pains are so worrying! I think every single one of us understands :hugs: xx

I had a bit of an AF ache yesterday that bothered me! But I’m assuming as long as there is no blood/spotting it’s a case of uterus stretching!

Most likely it is fine. I've had some cramping this pregnancy that was so strong it literally keeled me over. I chalked it up to stretching since everything else seems to be going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->