Cramping since Ovulation, just one of the many

Mom_Lisa

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I'm about 9dpo now, I've had mild cramping since ovulation, a few times the cramps have been a bit intense. I've also had an abundance of other symptoms that are slightly out of the ordinary for me PMS-wise (heartburn daily, headaches, and CRAZY dreams), all since ovulation.

Has anyone had similar symptoms and gotten a BFP?

Hello. I haven't got a BFP yet but thought it might be worth replying because I'm also 9 DPO and experiencing similar symptoms, minus the headaches. I have had a lot of mild cramping (more like a pressure) in my pelvis, heartburn, lower back pain. Usually at this point in my cycle I have the most painful boobs, but nothing this month. Have you had any ewcm? I had the norm during my fertile period & also had some 5 DPO x

When I got my BFP with my LO I had a lot of cramping, just like period cramps and I was convinced period was on its way but it wasn't. Was the same in April but that ended early unfortunately. I'd see cramps as a good sign. Good luck

Hello. I haven't got a BFP yet but thought it might be worth replying because I'm also 9 DPO and experiencing similar symptoms, minus the headaches. I have had a lot of mild cramping (more like a pressure) in my pelvis, heartburn, lower back pain. Usually at this point in my cycle I have the most painful boobs, but nothing this month. Have you had any ewcm? I had the norm during my fertile period & also had some 5 DPO x

In regards to the ewcm, I'm in almost the same boat as you, fertile period, about 5dpo and more yesterday. I've been really tired lately too, slept about 10 hours last night, not sure though if I was just basking in the glory that my up at dawn DH had to work today and wasn't pestering me to wake up! :sleep: I have tested, all BFN though.

Would you say your symptoms are out of the norm for PMS? I feel like I want this so bad that that's why I am seeing all these symptoms, but I have never felt the way I do before.

Hi Ladies,

Im so glad someone posted this because im 9 DPO and have had EXACTLY the same thing. Back pain, cramping, bloated and tired. Mom_Lisa I have the same questions as you? Is it just PMS or are we on our way to BFP???? I have read the some women only have these symptoms and get BFP;d.. I really hope we all do. :dust:

Also have you ladies had any spotting? I haven't and Im really worried that I might be out.

I had ewcm around 4-5dpo and thought it was really strange.. sounds like the three of us have the same symptoms. I haven't had the headaches either.. just really tired and a runny nose etc. :dust to you

Bdaysurprise and kirsty3051, I'm hoping these symptoms bring us all our BFP this month! It's great to know that others are in the same boat as me and that I'm not crazy. No spotting for me either. I have had this weird pressure feeling in my stomach that just started yesterday, wondering if that's a good sign?

I'm really trying to not get my hopes up with these symptoms, but I can't shake the feeling that something is up (and in a good way!) I tested this morning and got a BFN, trying to hold out a few more days before I test again.

I agree.. Im glad we are all having the same thing. And I have the pressure in the stomach as well. Just went for a shower and I have lots of blue veins showing up on my BB's. What does this mean? Don't worry... test again in a couple of days Mom_Lisa.. we still have a few days to go. Also have you been having a pressure that feels like a bubble and you think its gas but its not? Weird I know.. but just wondering if that's been happening to you.

I have had the same thing! Constant cramps, bloating, fullness/heaviness/pressure in my uterus, headaches, very mild waves of nausea, extreme tiredness since the day I ovulated. I'm also 9dpo. Good news, I was the same when I fell pregnant with my daughter. I feel exactly the same as then, so I think that's why I'm so sure I'm pregnant now. I did test today though and bfn, still early days though :)

I have had the same thing! Constant cramps, bloating, fullness/heaviness/pressure in my uterus, headaches, very mild waves of nausea, extreme tiredness since the day I ovulated. I'm also 9dpo. Good news, I was the same when I fell pregnant with my daughter. I feel exactly the same as then, so I think that's why I'm so sure I'm pregnant now. I did test today though and bfn, still early days though :)

Hopefully you get your :bfp: very soon. At least you know what to look for as well because of you DD. Im TTC#1

In regards to the ewcm, I'm in almost the same boat as you, fertile period, about 5dpo and more yesterday. I've been really tired lately too, slept about 10 hours last night, not sure though if I was just basking in the glory that my up at dawn DH had to work today and wasn't pestering me to wake up! :sleep: I have tested, all BFN though.

Would you say your symptoms are out of the norm for PMS? I feel like I want this so bad that that's why I am seeing all these symptoms, but I have never felt the way I do before.

My symptoms are completely different to pms this month. I've never had ewcm 5 days after ovulating! My boobs are usually so painful this close to af but nothing. I tested this morning but bfn. Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody! Xxx

I also have a lot of creamy discharge by this point in my cycle too but nothing this month. I had a small ball of white discharge 8 dpo but it wasn't anything like pervious discharge. Guess I'll just have to wait and see huh xx

Woke up this morning with a small amount of creamy/watery discharge. Don't know if this is normal for me before AF as I haven't checked before. Also more blue veins have started showing up on my BB's.... never seen this before.

Only a few days left ladies... hope someone gets their BFP. :)

I've also had cramping since ovulation, along with extreme thirst (therefore peeing more), and yellowish/tan CM only when wiping/checking (otherwise I wouldn't have noticed anything probably). The cramping is on the right side by my ovary and comes and goes as a "zing" it pinches for a bit makes me hold it, and then goes away. I also had a dizzy spell on 14DPO when I think I in fact implanted.
BFN as of 2 days ago, and currently 2 days late for AF today but OH doesn't think I should test until a few more days. He's trying not to get his hopes up...Mine are up very high haha
Oh and my cervix is high, med-firm and CLOSED since about 11DPO when I first decided to check. :happydance:

:coffee: Just chillin until a few more days pass and hopefully I get my BFP :cloud9:

Kirsty- Really hope for you BFP. You have some good signs... maybe wait until you are late to test. Have you had any spotting?

Wannnabemomy37- wow... 2 days late.. sounds very promising. I cant understand ur husband not wanting to get his hopes up... but I really really hope you get your BFP soon. Your symptoms sound like mine... the constant cramping and thirst anyways.. Keep us updated..

:dust: to you both

Eh, I'm out.
What a strange cycle.
:coffee:

Sorry wannabemomy37 that the :witch: got you. I really thought you were heading for a BFP. Are you sure it isn't spotting? :hug:

How are the rest of you ladies feeling? My cramps are only really light now (compared to 9-11dpo) so I'm thinking I might be out. AF due tomorrow so see what happens. BB's are still tender tho.. which is very unusual for me.

I've started having these weird pinching type cramps, both sides and a low dull ache in my back. I also had a strong cramp this morning, lasted about a minute or so, totally thought AF was here (but she's not, yet). She is scheduled to show her ugly face tomorrow, I'm feeling 50/50 that this is our month. Not sure if I'm going to test tomorrow or not, I will probably cave though!

Thanks bdaysurprise - Yes, I'm totally sure it's AF. At first it was just the odd spotting still and I was still holding onto hope but as soon as I saw red I knew it was over :(

I'm definitely upset...But OH is keeping me positive that we can just try again for next month, bless him

Yeah that's right wannabemomy37. There is always next month. I really hope June is your month :hug:

Mom_Lisa.. we are the same dpo and my AF was due yesterday and no sign of her. I haven't had an IB so I think its just going to be a late one. I tested yesterday and it was BFN. Although I thought I saw a faint line (think its my imagination) Going to wait til after the weekend to test again. When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->