cramping whilst ovulating?

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
Does anyone else get this? I have like a dull ache in my lower abdomen. I'm on cd 15 so too early for period to come. Its really weird. Last night I had several sharp pains on my left side too. I also had a little ewcm however I usually have long cycles (30-35 days) so this seems a little early to me. I have tried using opk but never seem to get a positive. But it's hard to do them more than once a day due to work etc

I get them every month. Usually within a day or 2 prior.
They feel very much like AF pains then dissipate slowly.
Can you POAS before bed time? I do an FMU then one in the evening and found that they're a tad darker.
Hth!

some months I get them, some I don't. I have gotten them so bad to the point I had to sit in a hot bath to get relief. I guess it just depends on what our bodies want to do to us that month... :laugh2:

on CD15 they very well could be, but the only way to confirm it is a temp spike. The only thing I can suggest is to try to take OPK's when you can, hold your urine for at least 4 hours. check your cervix as well, if it's really hard to reach and feels soft like your lips, that is a good indication as well. but if it feels like the tip of your nose then your not fertile yet. and maybe start tracking basal temps. once your temp spikes up and stays that way for at least 3 days you will know you have ovulated. I'm still new to all of this myself :laugh2: that's the best advice I got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->