Cramping

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
So I think I'm about 4-6 dpo. I've been cramping so bad all day as If AF is about to show. I get pulling on my left side on and off and a dull ache in my back. Let's be hopeful!!!

Anyone else?

I had some mild cramping around 4 dpo as well & I'm now 6/7 dpo. I hope it's a good sign for you!! :happydance:

Feeling a little sick today but don't know if that's just me being paranoid and really hoping for a BFP this month lol. Thank you :)

Hi ladies! I was NOT going to symptom spot this month, but here I am. I am somewhere between 4 and 6 dpo as well. I had cramping today, but not mild. It came on sudden and felt like mild labor pains. I've had 2 children, so I know what they feel like. I crawled my way to the bathroom and got in the bath tub in hopes it would ease the cramping, and it did. It lasted around 30 minutes. This did happen to me last month as well, but it was very short. Here's hoping it's a good sign for all of us!

Cramping since 1dpo today I am 2dpo..... Like AF is right around the corner, but she's not. Have had this early with previous pregnancies so I am hooping that's the case again

I have had what I would call cramping I guess. Kind of like pressure in my pelvis. Hoping its a good sign for all of us. This is my 5th month so I am beginning to lose faith. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

I've had the same thing all day. I'm currently 9DPO. Too soon for AF, but still worried that's what is coming. Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I should have started yesterday but haven't but I know its coming any day. My cycles have gotten progressively longer the last 2 months that is making me think something is up.

How's everyone feeling? Laur, do you still have cramps??

Baby Love, have you been stressed out or have you changed your diet or anything? Those can trigger your period to be late.

I'm 10 dpo today & not a single darn symptom :nope: Pretty sure I'm out.

Best of luck ladies! :flower:

Yeah I'm out too. Have a dr appt next month to see what's going on.

Im still really crampy. Tonight has been awful, I've been rushing to the toilet to try and go *tmi* sorry. but nothing. just lots of pulling and cramping. Also my c-sec scar is a little itchy and was rather tender yesterday for first time in 6months.. xxx

Hows every1 else xxx

My husband and I are in the NTNP mode but will actively be trying in the new year. I would be so happy if this was our month!

I've had an odd cycle thus far. I've been cramping since ovulation; mild on again, off again cramps. I'm 9 DPO and extremely tired and had periods of dizziness today. Sometimes it doesn't feel like cramps, but more of a fullness.

Part of me thinks I'm mad or that my body is sincerely different since my miscarriage.

my last 2 pregnancies I had cramping way before af was due as well. the first time i actually refused to take a test because I was jut certain af was coming but then she didn't and I took a test and def a bfp ! now I'm having the same symptoms this time around so hoping its the same situation! good luck ladies! keep us posted!

Yeah same thing with my first pregnancy. We were on vacation and we weren't TTC so I wasn't really paying attention. But I remember thinking, AF is coming any moment now. That lasted a week before I finally took a test!

How are y'all doing? Anyone have AF show yet? I was looking for this thread, but couldn't find it until just now, was away over the weekend.

My update, I am almost to cd23 and have had 25 to 26 day cycles the last 3. I think I ovulated early. I was feeling out and I guess I still don't have my hopes up, but I wasn't feeling any symptom, then all of a sudden tonight I'm kind of crampy and nauseated. I've been moody as well, but that could just be pms, as any of my symptoms could be....I'm just a tiny bit hopeful.

I really hope that someone gets a bfp soon!

Well for the last few days I've had some mild cramping, but on Friday the 8th (may be 9-10 DPO) I had a lot of lower back pain. It was an ache that I was massaging in the afternoon, but in the evening I was just sitting there in the car and it suddenly got more and more intense to the point where I was bent over holding on to the car door handle. It went away after a minute but definitely caught me off guard!

When are you all do for AF? I am do between Sat and Tues. If the last 3 cycles were an indicator, AF would be here by Sun. I just feel kinda crummy today, had a hard time getting out of bed, but I only gave myself 7 hrs to sleep and I'm an 8 hr kind of gal. I did have some weird lower back spasms this morning, but I have a history of back issues, so I don't take that as a sign. I don't know if my upset stomach is because I drink my coffee way too strong, but I can't stop! Boy, it'll be hard to cut back if I ever do get pregnant again.

p.s. I know that caffeine is not great for fertility, but I'll be punished for 9 months, so I'm indulging now.

I really feel like AF is coming, so I'm trying not to get excited...but my nipples don't hurt, usually they do. Maybe I'm just going to have a longer cycle this time.

Omg I"m Sooo glad I found this post. I have been cramping for the last few days. Last night it was so bad I had to get the heating pad out. Switching from my abdomen and back it was painful. Today just achey... I""m 10 dpo and Im tempted to test. I never cramp or have soar bbs I"m crossing EVERYTHING that We ALL get our BFP"s... Oh and No spotting yet...

When are you Ladies testing?

Hopin, I'm going to TRY to wait until Wed when I would be a day late during a 28 day cycle even though I have been having shorter cycles lately. I almost went and got FRERs today 'cause I'm a crazy woman....My other 2 pregnancies weren't detected until well after the missed AF tho.

I have a huge headache today which makes me worry that AF is coming. I went on BC as a teen because I get awful HA before AF. :/

This is my 6th or 7th cycle trying:(

Hiiiii

Can I stop by? I'm 3dpo so I think I'm over analysing things but today I'm getting really crampy - hoping it body magic!

Was thinking of testing next wednesday at 10dpo but not sure if this is too soon ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"