Cramping

Well actually today it was due (Sunday) I tested early this morning and within 30 seconds 2 lines still :shrug: I never seen two lines.. Im so crushed. I finally conceived and it was taken away from in within a day. Im devasted! How do you ever get over this :cry:

Thank you hun. I really appreciate it. My Oh does"nt know yet. I feel like a failure enough. Were not talking and I just feel I need some time and space to heal. I finally broke the news to my Mom, that was difficult considering she hates my Oh. We started talking about names too and then bam the cramps kicked in and I started to spot then it picked u going from pink to light brown to dark brown then burnt red?? ... Soo I assume its AF.. Im soo lost right now but theres nothing I can do.. Im going to see how the flow is and if it stops like it has All day. and go from there. Its just down right cruel how our bodies can be. Maybe I had low progestrone? Break through bleeding hell maybe late IB? I just want answers!! I can"t sleep its almost 1am here.. I guess the only thing I can do is wait and see and pray for a miracle...

No wonder you can't sleep hun. Your mind is probably going a mile a minute trying to figure all this sh*t out. I wish I had a magic answer for you, but unfortunately only a bit of time will answer everything for you. Sounds hopeful if it's stopped again? Please keep us updated. I will be thinking about you! :hugs:

How are you ladies doing? Anything new this morning?

Laurhilou still waiting?

My AF was supposed to show this AM but nothing yet. The rare occasion it will show in the afternoon. BFN this AM and feels like it's about to show any minute. I'm okay with that.

All symptoms gone :( I don't feel pregnant so gonna count myself out. Might be too early but do not want to set myself up for a fall xx

Sorry to hear that ;:( keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying

I'm holding out unto Friday to test, that will make me 9 days late. Stills. No show xxx

Sorry to hear that ;:( keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying

I'm holding out unto Friday to test, that will make me 9 days late. Stills. No show xxx

You are a very patient woman! AF was due today and no sign yet!

Stalking this!!

Hopingandpraying I spotted for four days with DD. test in a few days. Chemical pregnancies don't usually still give you two lines. Mine disappeared the next day with very red very heavy blood and cramps. Good luck x

Oh Wow... maybe thats why he said to hold off and get my betas and bloodwork done again... But I'm thinking this is AF... bright red blood with tiny menses and ALOT of Flow... Ugg... I'm going to be just fine.. I think the culprit is low progesterone... Next time I get even a faint BFP I'm going to demand it lol :thumbup:

I am 9dpo and have been having cramps for a few days :( feel like AF but I have been feeling nauseas but I don't know whether Im just making myself feel that this wanting it so much :(? I took an early pregnancy test this morning it said you could use it 6days before missed period which was today and it was negative :( crushed! But maybe it was too early? I do feel pregnant but like I say I could just been playing tricks on myself. any thoughts? not sure how accurate those early tests are.

Probably a wee bit early hmn! keeping my fingers crossed for you :) It's exhausted waiting!

How are you doing hopin&prayin? I've been thinking about you!

Laurhilou, three sleeps until you test! Countdown is on!

Still no AF for me. Officially a day late. I should be smarter like laurhilou and wait a few more days to test! With my last pregnancy, I got BFP after being late for six days - mind you I wasn't trying and was not testing early.

Probably a wee bit early hmn! keeping my fingers crossed for you :) It's exhausted waiting!

How are you doing hopin&prayin? I've been thinking about you!

Laurhilou, three sleeps until you test! Countdown is on!

Still no AF for me. Officially a day late. I should be smarter like laurhilou and wait a few more days to test! With my last pregnancy, I got BFP after being late for six days - mind you I wasn't trying and was not testing early.

Im doing good. Better than I thought I would actually... Funny thing. I only had Af for 21/2 days :shrug: you know the best thing about Thanksgiving beside the food is I'm going be in the fertile node for 5 days. Great time to work off the Turkey.. Hehe.. so I'm going to eat have sex and make baby... :haha:

No AF!! Your late!! Woooohoooo... Now test already!!!

Oh ladies.... I have been testing, getting BFN (FRER) but still no AF. Was due on Monday. Still getting left sided-cramps.

I'm normally quite regular. I'm at a loss and would really like to just get my AF over with.

Aw auntiekate that's the worst, actually going past AF date :( hope you get something soon xxxx

My update is: I think I had a :bfp: this morning!!!!!! Think?! Still waiting for AF to show! I'm nervous x

That's wonderful news Arlandria!! Congrats! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Still no AF and all BFN for me. Sorta driving me nuts. 4 days late.

Laurhilou, did you test today? How are you making out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->