Cramping?

Zoundz

Reaction score
Me again... Perpetual worrier...

For the last nearly 3 weeks I have been getting cramps in my low abdomen. They last about 30 seconds, I feel them coming on, reach a very painful crescendo, and then fade within about 40 seconds total. Some days I may only have one or two, other days up to ten or even a few more. They seems to be no pattern or link... And I guess it feels like extremely bad period pain, but much shorter.

I have had no spotting or bleeding at all, and that is the only symptom, but I am worried now about ectopic pregnancy... Something I read said all cramping in early pregnancy should be considered for ectopic...

Anyone got any thoughts?

I've been having a lot of cramping. Some of it I think may be a mix of gas and constipation. From what I've ready cramping is due to the uterus expanding to make room for baby

I've been having the same cramps. I don't remember having them with my girls but that was ages ago! I think it's normal.

I only found out I was pregnant last Wednesday and since the Thursday I've been having cramps on and off all day

Freaked me out a bit at first as I don't remember having them so often with my first Lo but from what I've read it's normal and only a problem if they are severe and you see any blood

Jeez I forgot how worrying these first 12 weeks were x

Thanks guys, you've put my mind at rest a little bit anyway. Is very hard to stay calm this early on... Especially since I'm a natural born worrier anyway... And I know this is high risk.

Been having cramps most days I'm nearly 7 weeks x

drink tons of water! Hydrating helped my cramps, but if I had to pee, they got really bad so I had to constantly empty my bladder. I had cramps throughout the entire first trimester and horrible pulling pains last time, and they're just as bad this time around!

I've been dealing with that too on and off. Sometimes it's just a dull ache and other times it's so intense I'm writhing in pain. I had a threatened miscarriage approaching 9 weeks but I've had a few ultrasounds so far and will be going in for my next in a couple days and everything so far has looked great so who knows what it is. Could just be everything stretching to make room. The weirdest/most uncomfortable one for me is it feels like something is pulling on my belly button from the inside.

I've been dealing with that too on and off. Sometimes it's just a dull ache and other times it's so intense I'm writhing in pain. I had a threatened miscarriage approaching 9 weeks but I've had a few ultrasounds so far and will be going in for my next in a couple days and everything so far has looked great so who knows what it is. Could just be everything stretching to make room. The weirdest/most uncomfortable one for me is it feels like something is pulling on my belly button from the inside.

I am really curious about this. I have had a dull pain in my belly button on and off since yesterday and all I can find on it is the puling you mentioned.

Can you describe this pulling? Is it pulling and letting go and pulling right away again? Or is it a dull mild pain behind the belly button feeling?

I guess men could be described as pulling if it was just being pulled constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->