cramping?

Wyatt'smama

Mother of 1 beautiful son
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I just found out on Monday that i'm preggers with #2!! My son is only 2 (on sunday!) but I can't for the life of me remember if cramping is normal in early pregnancy. They aren't really AF cramps, and it's very intermittent, and a tad annoying...LOL...i had an early mc in Aug, and I didn't actually start cramping until after I started bleeding...anyone else feeling this???

I had pretty bad cramping in weeks 4-6 and everything is ok with my bean! It sounds pretty common.

Congrats on your BFP!

i think almost everyone here has had cramps at one point or another, my self included. as long as the cramps aren't unbearable everything should be ok.
congrats and welcome to 1st tri

Yes, I'm getting the cramps and they are annoying. The only things that seem to bring relief is staying hydrated, a warm shower, and um :blush: gas release

I still get them on and off. achey cramps...not quite AF like, but still annoying. yep...just dealing with it...

early on i did not so much now though xxx

I had quite a bit of cramping near the beginning, it's just your womb stretching out and your Bean getting comfy. :)

xx

I was cramping and also bleeding when i was 10 weeks and started to worry, but i found out that cramping and bleeding is sometimes normal. I had an unltrasound and everything was fine. Congrats on baby #2!! :)

Congratulations!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I've had some minor cramps here and there... even a little brown blood. But last Friday's u/s shows a rampantly beating little heart. I wouldn't worry unless they escalate.

Thanks everyone!!! I actually feel much better...the cramping stopped for the most part...I guess I won't worry too much unless they are on-going and strong...you girls are the best!

funny we are the same amount far along and my cramps stopped today. I know this is crazy but I kinda miss em.:wacko:

funny we are the same amount far along and my cramps stopped today. I know this is crazy but I kinda miss em.:wacko:

HA! I don't really have any cramping anymore, maybe a sting every once in a while...but i do feel pressure now and again...but that could be from my bladder!! LOL

Lmao oh gawd the poor bladder. I feel a lil ache on my right side. Not sure if it's the corpus luteum actin up or what. Imma keep an eye on it though

I just realized we got our BFP on the same day, too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->