Cramps after BFP?

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I got a Bfp yesterday at just 8dpo. Today at 9dpo I am getting Af cramps. It scares me because af is not due yet. I tested really really early!

How normal is AF cramps during (this) early pregnancy?

They're pretty common. I cramped a lot after my bfp.
As long as there isn't bright red bleeding and clots, you should be ok but rest when you need to, drink plenty of water.

Thank you! and Congrats to you too!

I am just worried because the BFP was so faint, and now the af cramps scared me that I could be victim of a chemical pregnancy.

I guess thats the con of testing too early.

With my son, I was getting AF cramps way early.. so I knew something was up. It was my bfp. :) They are normal early on. Congratulations! :)

I have had cramps since before BFP.. they just started to subside and then I worried about not having them haha. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I had cramps from day one (BFP around 10dpo) to like 12-14 weeks. They were painful, too. I don't remember that from my first two pregnancies at all... But so many people that I talked to said it was normal. They were right. I'm 24 weeks today and she's kicking me as I type. :)

Had cramps in my previous pregnencies and had it with this one too from 3 weeks to 5 weeks. ..

Thanks girls, this is really reassuring.

I had some nausea yesterday that subsided today, but still have a horrible taste in my mouth for the last 3 days.

Other than that I get some sharp pains in my boobs, backache, sharp pains in my pelvic area and the cramps.

I have napped twice today, I am so happy that I have flexible working hours because I keep going home to nap.

Do any of you girls feel like your symptoms worsen at night?

Actually, my symptoms feel better at night. I usually feel nauseous/unsettled all day.. but at night it seems to somewhat resolve. :)

I had lots of cramping and I tested 5/6 days before my expected AF and as of my 5th week they have subsided and nausea and breast tenderness has completely taken over!!! Haha
And most of the stomachache and nausea worsen for me in the evening all the way through till about an 1-2 hr after I wake up the next day, but it's ok as long as lil bean is healthy and growing I'll deal with it...

I got a positive the day AF was due and have had cramps on and off since

My symptoms are worse at night. I'm ok in the morning except no appetite. At night, I'm sooooo bloaty and there's so much pressure in my abdomen. My nausea picks up in the evening too.

My symptoms are worse at night. I'm ok in the morning except no appetite. At night, I'm sooooo bloaty and there's so much pressure in my abdomen. My nausea picks up in the evening too.

I read that that is the case for some other girls too.

I and very tired during the day (could be because I can't sleep at night) so maybe I am sleeping through most of my symptoms.

But at about 4 to 5 pm and further, I get more nausea, bloated and gassy. I also go from not hungry at all to hunger pains, there is no in between!

I totally feel your pain! I always feel so hungry but absolutely everything makes me turn up my nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"