cramps after brisk walking for 10 mins

lillyttc

Reaction score
hi,
i walked for about 10 mins to my work from after having lunch, and started having bad cramps. wasnt feeling comfortable, took the antispasm tablets that my doctor prescribed last time i visited him after having spotting at 13 weeks. He told me then (4 weeks back) that the spotting was due to natural contractions due to which my cervix got a little opened but later after a week told me that things have got resolved which got confirmed by the scanning reports which showed baby at 14 weeks perfect. i am 17 weeks 2 days pregnant now.

Has anybody experienced something like this. Hope my baby is safe as i felt some movements (if all the activity 'like bubbles' i feel there is baby moving). Due to the anti-spasm tablet cramps have eased but still i am a little worried. next appointment with doctor is on 20 June, and second trimester scan is on july 9th, so long time to wait.

lilly

Just get in touch with your midwife or doctor today just to rest your mind, but make sure you take it easy can you put your feet up for the rest of the day and have a long soak in the bath to ease your muscles. Hope you feel better.

Was it like a period cramp or a stabbing pain?

I get stabbing pains at the sides of my bump when I overdo it and this is down to round ligament pain.

felt like period cramps...but after the pain eased with anti-spasm tablet i did have stabbing pain on and off every five minutes...frequency decreased with time...now after 7 hours its almost gone.

from tomorrow i will be extremely careful till due date to walk slowly and not to overdo it.

My bump hardens when I walk - not really painful but I am aware of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"