Cramps after Ovulation

sue247

Reaction score
Hi:wave: Ladies,

just wondered if anyone had experienced cramps a few days after ovulation? They started at 5dpo, it has been a kind of AF type cramps but with kind of pinching discomfort every so often. This has been on and off until today (7 dpo). Kind of worried what it is. It is my first month of TTC again, after my first AF after my MMC and i am worried something is not right. Anyone else get this? Or feel strange after their MC?

My AF is not due for some time (i have a long LP) i would usually get cramps nearer to when it is due. It feels different to that anyway.

Hiya sue,

I had an MMC last year and since then i have been suddenly been noticing stuff like that and to be honest (pls don't think i am playing down your cramps) but i think we are just super aware of our bodies now and are looking for things out of the ordinary.

I now feel cramps during and post ovulation (5dpo for me too this cycle) and i don't recall having them before but am sure i must have. I am hoping the cramping is implantation this cycle :winkwink:

My cycles took a while to calm down and seem more normal, i think our bodies just need a little time to bounce back. But, if you really do feel it is not normal then give your Doc a call, it wouldn't hurt.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I agree with Blondee- I think we are super attentive to our bodies.I had a early MC in Jan and in Dec 09 and Feb 10 felt the same twinges as you described. I keep a diary of things like that. Only started keeping the diary after my Ectopic in Sept 09. Like Blondee also said I think it could be implantation (like I had in Dec) or just something that I notice now I am monitoring (like I had in Feb). Definitely remember the December ones as I was terrified of another Ectopic.
I am now 3dpo so we shall see.
Good luck.

Well i got my BFP!! So it was implantation cramping at 5 - 7 dpo!:happydance:

omg congrats!! just been reading this thread from the top and was about to reply saying im experiencing pinching and twinges..............hopefully will be my bfp too :D :D xx

Fx crossed for you W8ing4bean!! It is a good sign !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->