Cramps Again!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:wacko:

Sat down to have dinner late last night & 10 minutes after I was getting 'really' uncomfy in the end cramping was so bad I went to bed.

Its really low down in the middle maybe with slight back ache.

It feels like I need to go to the bathroom & tbh I think I did need to last night & once I was able to it turned into a bit of the runs. Sorry for tmi tried my best to make the details minimum! But even after that the 'feeling' it stuck around. I've got up this morning feeling really sicky & I'm kind of the same maybe not so bad but its on going!

Normal? :wacko:

i get that now and again too, havent had it for a few days now tho, touch wood! its horrible, the cramps can be very painful, but they are not your womb, its your bowels so its nothing to worry about, the hormones in your body can relax 'things' lol

xx

Oh I'm so much more at ease with how you worded your reply Layla.

Just been sat panicing how painful it was last night as well was shocking I dug the worst into my head & thought if the worst is not that it would have eased off.

How long does it last for?

its hard to say when it will stop, mine will last a few hours, then i go to the loo and it eases, but then it will come back a few days later and so on.

The pain is really frightening, i rock back anbd forth and breath through mine, its almost like having a contraction! lol

havent had any for a few days now so im hoping the worse is over.

they should ease up soon, altho things may remian 'soft' down there for a while lol

xx

Think its easing off now actually!

Frightening.

Defo sound like whats going on with me then? Its almost AF feeling but with needing to go to the loo lol!!

i get these pains alot but i suffer from IBS, i also sit and rock back and forth and breath through them it does help alot

hope you both feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Hey hun,

Ive had cramps throughout, not comfortable, but dont worry. Also pains in the fairy!:blush:

So happy thinga are going good for you. Big hugs :hugs:

Hey hun,

Ive had cramps throughout, not comfortable, but dont worry. Also pains in the fairy!:blush:

So happy thinga are going good for you. Big hugs :hugs:

I got that too KX.....as well as the fun you are having Wobs & Layla....great innit........NOT! :lol:

sorry hun just seen this!!!! i can imagine with every movement ur belly makes ur panickin! but as layla kx and tam have said, it is all normal pregnancy signs!!!(the joys eh)

just wait 4 the sickness and stretchmarks ;)

I get tummy pains like AF and my bowls go mad and it hurts!!

Maddie i had LOADS of dhiorrea episodes and it made me feel ill!!

Tis normal ... but i hope it eases off

xxx

hey wobbles, this is what i'm getting at the moment exactly.

And i does hurt when the pains come but i do remember having pains with owen and it did go so it must just be our body's adjusting to being pregnant. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->