Cramps and very wet??

africaqueen

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi but since this morning i have been very wet down below... its more watery than anything else and i still get af like cramps on and off... is this normal? I can see this being a anxious few mths. lol.

I am very concious of my movements too and im terrified of slipping on the ice :-( anyone else going insane?? haha

xxx

You will fill those af type cramps for a week or so then followed by other type of cramps or tugging or pulling it's all very natural. Please try and enjoy your pregnancy. I will worry enough for the both of us. LOL

Yes I'm going out of my mind double checking every symptom and have even POAS again last week just to put my mind at ease. :dohh:

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm experiencing the same thing...and it makes me really nervous too! I hate how similar it feels to the start of AF.

I have them too.....I believe they are normal. I also have a lot of EWCM

I have them too. The wetness has kinda gone away, but I feel lots of pulling in the belly. Like someone is pulling a string in my belly. :]

I am having twitching now too - it's different from at the beginning. My pregnancy book says all normal.
& same for the discharge - I have a LOT still - it does feel like the beginning of a period, you're right!

the cramps are normal its just your uterus doing a little bit of stretching and getting prepared for what is to come. I had cramps the entire pregnancy... and the wetness totally normal too and i hate to tell you it gets much much worse. As my preg continued i had to wear panty liners and i had to wear them the entire 3rd tri.

and the wetness totally normal too and i hate to tell you it gets much much worse. As my preg continued i had to wear panty liners and i had to wear them the entire 3rd tri.

This is very useful info for us first timers! Maybe grim but at least we know what to expect and dont totally freak out!
xxx

I was shopping in M&S when I was nearly 7 weeks, and suddenly my knickers felt soaked- I was terrified and instantly thought i'd got my period. So I rushed to the toilet and was so confused to find it was just watery discharge!! Apparently it's called a 'flood' and happens all the time. I wish i'd known that before, and saved myself the terror!!!

oh im so relived that its all normal! i never thought i could worry so much about someone so tiny :) lol. In pray we all have a great pregnancy and that we manage 2 calm dwn a little before we crack up! haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->