Cramps anyone?!

Springermommy

Reaction score
Today I'm 5w, 6d and my biggest symptom is CRAMPS! They're mild to moderate but they're always there! I read it's normal so not worried. Exciting that all those cells/parts are forming at w rapid rate!!
Anyone else having these?

Yes I have cramps to Hun I find that if my tummy is cold in anyway they are worse. Stretching in the uterus can only be a good thing xxxxxx

I have them too occasionally. This is a worrying time roll on 12 weeks!

I've had them since before I found out (8dpo)
I'm 9 weeks 4 today and still have them daily! Just another joy of pregnancy :D ♡ xx

Yeah they're normal from what I gather. I was worried as didn't remember having them in my other 2 pregnancies but mw said not to worry. They're a bit settled but still get them a bit at 9 weeks x

Mine have gotten worse since just a few days ago. It's only any time I stand up from a laying or sitting position.

they've been intense today and continuous, keeping fingers crossed.

I had cramps from 4 weeks to 9 wks pregnant, on and off. They often felt exactly like AF cramps- scary!

I have been getting them too. Mines were one side but I have had two scans so far and all good! Next scan is on Monday.

Ps. Nice to see you over here, I remember you from wtt!

I have been getting them too. Mines were one side but I have had two scans so far and all good! Next scan is on Monday.

I have exactly the same! They are scanning me for ectopic tomorrow as on
Friday they couldn't see anything as baby isn't even big enough. Your post has settled my mind a little so thank you! :hugs:

I'm going on 16w and I still have days where I'm really crampy. We will grow throughout the pregnancy, so it's expected :flower:

I have exactly the same! They are scanning me for ectopic tomorrow as on
Friday they couldn't see anything as baby isn't even big enough. Your post has settled my mind a little so thank you! :hugs:

Try not to panic, my ectopic pain was far more severe than this pain. I was on my way to hospital within 10 minutes of it starting!

im the same girls im 4 weeks and 4 day ish, trying to call Midwife they told me to call back in hour with my NHS number hope thay see me soon for a scan as iv had a ectopic before this
good luck all xx

well they what me to go up for blood works now then see wen thay can scan me - so thats the ball on a roll hope everything it OK :)
and best of luck all xxx

well im back home now - need to call them tomorrw at 11am i hope my hcg lvl are good xxx

got my bloods back there at 91 which is a early pregnancy get a scan on the 23rd woop cant wait to see are lil seed :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->