cramps at 6dpo? and cp

lilly100

Reaction score
Hi, im 6dpo and i have got cramps and a pain which is on my right hand side.
Could this be implantation?
Its been such a wierd cycle this month as i've had cramps off and on nearly all month.

Also, what is your cervical position meant to be like at 6dpo if you are pregnant?
Thanks ladies

I have had the exact same thing yesterday at 6dpo :/ i already got 4 faint positives though, x

I have had the exact same thing yesterday at 6dpo :/ i already got 4 faint positives though, x

wow, congratulations :flower: thats fantastic at 6dpo. did you have any other signs? i keep saying to my husband 'oh i wish it was time to do a test' as i thought 6dpo would be to early, just goes to show eh!

I had the same thing as well hun - baby dust to us both!

& wow congrats Miss Cherry!! :)

Baby dust to you all :)!!! and thankyou. i still keep checking the stick and being like its so faint. im not going to say its official till i get my digi conformation :D

this is though, i know what day i ovulated so it was so strange. i had the cramps from 3dpo and they happened everyday since. had alot of other things such as stuffy nose, drymouth, tired, nausea, thick white cm, constantly feeling wet down below, bloating like mad! i look 16weeks pregnant and i cant suck it in but its all just bloat lol... etc...

i hope you two get your BFP ! x

Baby dust to you all :)!!! and thankyou. i still keep checking the stick and being like its so faint. im not going to say its official till i get my digi conformation :D

this is though, i know what day i ovulated so it was so strange. i had the cramps from 3dpo and they happened everyday since. had alot of other things such as stuffy nose, drymouth, tired, nausea, thick white cm, constantly feeling wet down below, bloating like mad! i look 16weeks pregnant and i cant suck it in but its all just bloat lol... etc...

i hope you two get your BFP ! x

Thanks x and lets hope your tests get darker and darker. Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->