cramps before bfp?

mommytobe11

Wife and Mommy
Reaction score
hi ladies! i reeeeeally hate popping over from TTC :blush:

but i was wondering if any of you got very slight cramps before your bfp? i'm 8dpo according to FF, my chart isnt looking too promising so i guess i'm grasping at straws. i was so positive about this month and i'm trying to keep the positivity going.

AF is due in 2 days and i started getting very slight cramps yesterday, just wondered if it happened to any of you and it happened before your bfp.

thanks for any input!

happy and healthy to you!

yes, I've had cramping off and on since I found out - definitely thought AF was going to start, but tested when I was 3 days late and got my BFP @ 5+3.

good luck :hugs:

I had AF type cramps around that time. Kept thinking AF was coming and it didn't turn up. It's hard to say really because cramps in the early stage are just like AF cramps, so could be pregnancy. But could be AF :dohh:.

Best of luck, hope this is your month :) xx

I've had lots of cramps, they're not super painful, just dull aches. But I've had them since around when AF was due till now, I'm still having them.

Cramping was my very first symptom, and I got a BFP at 9dpo with a FRER :) GL x

cramping started for me at 4dpo off and on till my bfp then got more consistant afterwards. Im still getting them!

I was cramping two days before my period was due and I wited and waited now I'm 9 days late :) with3 positive test. Gl :):flower:

I had what I could only describe as mild pre-AF cramps for a few days before my BFP and they are less frequent now but still getting them. Apparently it's everything stretching.

Fingers crossed for you!

Yep. I didn't get a BFP til CD40. I was convinced at one point that my cramps weren't "hey, my uterus is expanding" but "almost time for AF".

I felt like I was having af! Cramps all week beforehand. I even wore a pad for two days :) I often get cramps before af, but they were stronger than usual.

im gettin cramps on and off, was freaing me out, thanks for posting this and all the replys xx

I think you have your answer already, but I'll chime in as well with the same answer.
Both the first time around, and this time around, I've had cramping before I got my bfp. Due to having PCOS, with my first pregnancy I was pretty convinced that the cramps meant my af was coming, so the bfp was a big surprise.

I don't usually get cramps before af though, so this time it was a give away when I did get cramps =)

I felt like AF was coming so yes. I didnt test for over a week after my AF was due as I figured because I was getting period pains I couldnt be pregnant (I didnt know that sore boobs and cramps are pregnancy symptoms)

Thank you so much everyone! I really wasn't expecting so many replies! It really means a lot :) you guys definetly gave me some hope!

I was in so much pain last night with cramps that I told my husband that I was obviously due on because I was in agony! Bloated and crampy.

BFP this morning and no more cramps! x

Just as all the previous posters are saying. I had AF cramps then got my BFP. I kinda guessed I was out so relaxed a little as I knew AF was coming. But she didnt, and a day after I was due done a test and got BFP. :D
x

Yes I've been having cramps before and ever since I got my BFP on Wednesday. Kinda scared me cause it feels kind of like period cramps. Good luck on your next try mommytobe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->