cramps but af not due until tomorrow...at the earliest...

Reaction score
Bit confused and nervous tbh! AF has been pretty reliable lately and the earliest it is due is tomorrow. It's also lately quite subtle, I only realise it's starting when I wipe.

Yet today I have cramps. I remember I did when I got pregnant before. But we only got spontaneous Once and it was 4 or 5 days before ovulation I believe. So it would be a surprise if pregnant!

I'm probably not and this is a pointless vent. But you understand?

I understand. It stinks waiting on AF whether you are TTC or not. I am waiting to see if AF shows right now too. I usually don't really cramp but I have been cramping with no AF. Do you plan on testing soon if AF doesn't arrive in the next few days? Good Luck I hope you get the best outcome for you!

Ahhhh. I guess we find out sometime between tomorrow and Thursday.

Trying very hard to not think positive. Curious to see how I feel when we find out either way...

Currently have had: vivid dreams, being absolutely shattered and a random cold ;) Oh, and occasional cramps. Which when you look at it rationally is Not a reason to think AF won't come tomorrow - especially given we only BD once in the danger zone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->