Cramps & CM

Afternoon :hi:

Wobbles - Still hanging in there I see, fantastic :happydance: Good look with the ultrasound tomorrow, I know its still early but wouldn't it be great to see something [-o<

BB - Don't worry about the cramps :hugs: , I had really strong cramps until AF was due, really thought I was starting to bleed. Then the cramps eased and I started to worry :roll: You just can't win. My cramps are just on and off now.

Charm X

I do hope so Charm - They should see some indication if all is ok!

x

Hows the cramping going girlies?

x

Fine, Mine is just on and off barely noticeable. I don't even feel pregnant most of the time which is good I never had that before and it helps take my mind off things.

How you bearing up?

Cx

I missed this thread......I keep losing my red flags :cry:

Try not to worry BB, I know it is easier said than done :hugs:

Charm, glad the cramps are easing off. I am 19 weeks and most of the time I still don't feel pregnant! :shock: hey ho!

Loads of baby glue to both of you! :hugs:

I'm ok Charm better than I have been in the past to be honest! This time I didn't torture myself testing maybe that was it - I did have some hope but I wasn't surprised.

Have been quite bad last couple of days but today I'm alright pain wise :D

huge massive (((cuggles))) wobbles.....you are doing so well....
i have been climbing the walls today at work which has made me feel a bit shity today....
heres the best way i can explain it, imagine wearing tights and you get a ladder, you can feel the ladder running up your leg??? thats what i am getting over my tummy...with wee mild twinges sometimes.....
i really need to chill but i am peeing for scotland too and everytime i go i check the paper (tmi) sorry expecting to be spotting again....

i am so pleased that its settling down for you mrs e, i am hoping that next week will be better for me....

hugs to all...

little bit of pinky stuff through cm tonight....off to bed to try ad stop worrying...

Awwwwwwwww Babe, I do hope you are feeling better tomorrow :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->