• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CRAMPS from HSG

RedCandle

Reaction score
Today I had my first fertility testing and it was the HSG, where they inject dye into the uterus and tubes to check for patency. When she blew up the balloon in the catheter, I felt a very painful cramp, but it went away soon. That was the only pain during the procedure.

Then, I went to work and sat at my desk. The cramp got bigger and bigger until I was in so much pain, I could barely stand straight to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, my ears were ringing, my vision was blurred, it was so painful! Thankfully, I had a very strong ibuprofen hanging out in my purse and I took that.

Is this normal? It is about 10 hours later and I am still mildly cramping. I called the doctor's office when I was in pain, but somehow got disconnected.

If it doesn't go away by tomorrow, I will call again but meanwhile want to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

OH and one more question: There were two follies that measured 12.5mm on Day 12/13. Is that small or average?

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"