Cramps In Early Pregnancy

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I read so often how AF cramping & PG cramping is the same so just wondered how many of you experienced it around the time your AF was due etc when you first found out you were PG & AF was due.

Cramps today at the top of my theighs mainly whch I sometimes get with AF.

Only thing we have going for us is the tests being strong which are never this strong at this point so thats totally new for us & we're obviously hoping it's the best sign yet as far as pregnancies go.

Starting to really panic about these cramps & when I read PG & AF cramps are the same it doesn't help me I guess when it's never brought a good outcome so we're just holding on to the fact the positive is as strong as it can be.

ARGHHHHH :cry:

I got horrendous cramps with maddie, its all your bits stretching!

Totally understand why your getting freaked out hun with everything that you have been through.

Its the same as getting light spotting and brownish discharge, doesn't mean that the PG is failing this can also be a "normal" PG sign ...

The only thing i can say for you to do is paracetamol and feet up!
xxx

Not going to take anything.

Am shitting myself - I'm pretty much scared to go to the toilet :wacko:

Aww Char,

The cramps are totally normal in pregnancy I remember going to the loo every 10 mins "To check" with Amelia's pregnancy and one day crying that there was nothing there in relief because I was convinced I could feel trickling.

I had cramps,discomfort you name it also bloating and a feeling I can't quite describe "Down there".

Also I peed on a stick for 40 days solid,lol can you remember all those preg tests Char?

Keep chin up I know it is so hard and try to be positive although I know how hard that is too. It HAS to work for you one day and that one day is NOW.

Take care Hunnie

Bex.x

I had cramps too, had a constant feeling AF was coming and was going to the toilet about 3 times an hour to "check".

They felt exactly like the cramps I got with AF too. They didn't ease up until about 8 weeks and then sort of faded away and I didn't feel Pg or anything until the bump.

Fingers and toes crossed Wobbles :hugs:

Cx

Its just so scarey *cries*

Cramps in legs & bottom of bits:blush: only mild tingle sin tummy.

Defo AF like :hissy:

Still have cramps but no bleeding ....

I'm offically a nervous wreck it feels like I am bleeding ...

I've been testing like mad OH asked how many I'd wasted yesterday & wouldn't let me buy more tests in Tesco lol O even did the OPK experiment & it was way stronger than the control line - If I did't know better I would think I was ovulating lol

I'm trying to stay calm but I can't. You all/most know this is so different for us at this point so my heads mashed. I hope this pregnancy sticks coz I know I'm in for a big fall if it doesn't :hissy:

Another test this morning :blush:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 49
Another nice strong line :happydance:

Cramps and feeling like you're bleeding... yup had those. Body seems to go into overdrive producing CM when you're PG and it feels just like when you get AF there's that much.

I hope you have your feet up today.

another strong line i see!!! wen i was preg we both i felt like i was bleedin 4 the first 4 month, i was constantly at the loo!!!! like helen sed u seem 2 make more CM durin pregnancy, still have everythin crossed hun!!!

I have a yakky yet not clear CM - Not plenty of mind.

Going from O day I am 4.2 weeks now. AF due yesterday.

Its a pain in arse for me that I cam't relate cramps to normal pg symptoms.

Thanks girls just being able to rant & your experiences helps to keep me a little sane :hugs:

Not doing much today Helen bar sorting our clothes out :D

r u gonna go 2 the EPU? i remember u mentioned it but wasnt sure if u sed u were, or were thinking of it lol, tht so made no sense!!!

Really not sure what to do. Having just got here I don't even have a GP :wacko:

I was going to get this sorted next week if I could for investigations even chance just going to the EPU & seeing if there was anurse available to talk to.

Really not sure ... Part of me wants to hold on an just see if this is ok by next Friday & another of me wants a hcg count but I'm not guarenteed that here even if they will see me ...

OMG, Wobbles. That line does look strong. have you thought about doing a digital so it spells it out?

I really hope and think its your time and I had bad cramps when af was due too. I know you are worried because of before but try to chill an think positive. :hugs:

Yer did you not see my other thread in TTC :lol:

I should stop but I know I won't :blush:

Usually a negative again by now, NEVER been that strong day after AF is due bar when I had the ectopic but I had AF with that :wacko:

Hope so Weestar!

Bout time it gave me a break on this score.

I'm still neutral over it but I know I could be in for a fall. Don't think I will take this well if it fails.

thik positive, dont keep thinking the worst, you will just get your BP up and thast no good for you!! I know it must be really hard for you and mr stir from the past but its about time you both got your bundle of joy, yous have been through so much in so little time and im more than sure everythings going to be fine, i just have a good feeling about it this time :D

keep thinking positve :hugs:
xxx

Yer did you not see my other thread in TTC :lol:

I should stop but I know I won't :blush:

Usually a negative again by now, NEVER been that strong day after AF is due bar when I had the ectopic but I had AF with that :wacko:
:shy: Sorry I missed your thread Wobbles but im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and sending you lots of baby glue.

You deserve some luck and like Weestar said New House New Baby.
That happened to both my friends and my sister so I dont think it is a myth.:happydance:

Im still getting them and im at 7 weeks Wobbs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->