Cramps In Early Pregnancy

Im still getting them and im at 7 weeks Wobbs x
ARGH that will do my head in if pregnancy sticks! :wacko:
how u feelin now hun xx
Hmmmm lol I'm well on edge Yvanne.

I can't believe how strong my tests are at this point. Almost unreal for me.

I went to bed yesterday to lie down for an hour - Think it was 4 hours lol

I keep thinking the last time I would have had strong tests at this point was the ectopic I caught at 5 weeks ish after testing after what I thought was AF. No idea how long that cycle was though before bleed. Paranoid I know but can't really help it.

Still have an AF feel - So scared to go to the bathroom in the mornings then again I am in day too!!!

Test this morning *spot the looney here* :rofl:

Attachments

• 16thapriltest.jpg
    16thapriltest.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 45
Aww hun you arent a looney at all!! I think i would be the same if i was in your position. Try to keep positive ... its looking good this time!!

:hugs:

Well I rang the EPU here. She was nice but I was surprised they didn't quite take my background into consideration esspecially as EPU in Stoke said I'm high risk for ectopic. Anyway I've to get a GP & get checked out by him but she did say if I had any severe pain or bleeding I can contact them (took my details) or go to A&E first if weekend or evening.

Not sure if to leave this a couple of days now see how it pans out. If I get to Friday I'll be a little calmer.

aww hun im sorry to hear your feelin on edge, yet with all uve bn thro im not surprised!!! at least the EPU note of who u r, so "if" u do go to a+e or teh EPU, theyll know who u r!

still big strong lines!!! tht cant mean anythin bad!!!:hugs:

Just a very quick visit for me ......

CONGRATULATIONS Wobbles!!!!!!! Sending you all the baby glue I can find! Really hope this is it for you!! :happydance:

Lots of love,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Bec :hugs:

- Well I rang GP to see how fast I can get seen & explained circumstances. She told me to ring MW lol!! Rang MW baffled because thats not how things are done in Stoke-On-Trent & she explained they basically try & cut the GP out not completely but as much as poss. She was lovely listened to our circumstances & said she will contact the EPU herself & see if that may help. I'm waiting on a call back.

Thats really good news an out come so far!

Im hoping you get the reply your waiting for from call back and get a scan ASAP, you can also get them to request your notes from stoke ASAP!

Glad everything still going strong

xxx

She asked me how things worked for me there which is usually a hCG count so shes going to try for that as thats what I told her I'm use to.

Sooo scarey with it not being as it normally would at this point.

Tis all on the positive though darling THATS the the good thing!!!

xxx

Wow good news that they are sorting things out for you. Hope you get your call back soon .. its all looking really positive. Keep us posted :hugs:

Everythings a bit back to front here lol I'll get use to it though

MW called they rang EPU & they don't ted to do hCG levels unless my GP asks for one which is fine. With my circumstances they won't scan here til 6 weeks which again is fine by me. She contacted the scanning MW just to see what she said an she said the same.

What she has done however because I have given her a breif run down of my circumstances is contacted the consultant here (hes not there today) to see how he wants to manage my care either way from now - shes faxing it for first thing attention & hopes to be back to me by end of week in mean times she wants me to register with the GP ASAP so my notes can come over.

So it's a waiting game I guess ... What will be will be no test or scan will stop that.

:wacko:

The fact she has contacted a consultant is a VERY good thing!

Don't really know what to say apart from hang on in there and fingers crossed!

Im sure everything is going to be fine and you will have a scan @6 wks n things will be A ok!!

just get yourself registerd hun and take it from there, hop they get back to you again before friday!

xxx

:hug: hope this is the one for you wobbs *babyglue* doctors surgery sounds v. nice where you are now ^_^

I rang the surgery first closest to us to see if I could get an appointment tomorrow on registering - She said YES!

I get down there an nope no appointment I can go to open surgery which is between 9-10AM but the doors open at 8.30AM & she told me theres always people already outside at that time WTF.

I'm not impressed by that at all!! An it looked pretty shabby. Can't see me staying with them so what fun I have in morning!!!

Shame docs looked a bit dodgy. At least the folks you've talked to seem to be sorting you out.

How far on are you today 4 weeks + ?. Trying to work out how long till 6 week scan. It'll probably be an internal, my 7 week one was. Remember that? Looked like a couple of little prawns with heart-beats. So amazing.

I'm really excited thinking about seeing your little prawn at long last. Roll on 6 weeks :hugs:

4.3/4.4 Helen

My cramps are so low down now - I'm really paranoid :cry:

Don't be (easier said than done)... just keep repeating "it's all perfectly normal, it's all perfectly normal". :hugs:

hun i had them ...

With both maddie and this one ... i know why your sooooo paranoid but try and chill :hugs:

xxx

I've decided I'm not going to that GP in morning!! It really was a scummy looking place! OHs Mum is going to her medical centre tomorrow so I'm going to go register there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->