Cramps In Early Pregnancy

Think it might be the best idea hun!

Crappy docs is the last thing you need right now!
xxx

Is it normal just to wake up & be cramping? ARGH

I'm so paranoid when I wake up I usually fall asleep but I'm up 'checking'.

Weird the way this worked out I was cramping before AF was due then nothing then started again from maybe the day AF was due.

Its 4.4 weeks today fetus age 3 weeks according to fertility friend. I checked my due date which is the 21st December if the pregnancy sticks - Kind of regretting doing that at this point BUT Christmas :dohh:

I've done a ticker as well trying to stay on the positive side ... Hopefully I won't have to remove it!!

Love the ticker Wobbles :happydance:

All perfectly normal. Feels exactly like AF. Where's today's test? :winkwink:

Going with OH's Mum sounds like a good idea. Let us know how you get on.

I decided not to bore you with a test that probably looks the same as yesterdays :rofl:

Ha! But you still did it though?! :rofl:

Post it up woman, we still wanna see.

ooooh its a xmas miracle!!!! :D:D:D go over due and have him/her on 29th!!!! :rofl:

LOL Helen :lol:

I'm sitting thinking I should have left the ticker for now hmmm

Just for you Helen ....

Attachments

• 17thapriltest.jpg
    17thapriltest.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 13
looking good hun!!

Really hopeing this bean sticks :D

xx

I can't believe that (fingers crossed) you two will be due within a day of each other. Frankie was born on 28th December, it's not that bad!

Lookin really good hunny
fingers crossed and loads of baby glue

Aw hunni tickers is a FAB idea!!

Keep on the positive thinking!

And if it makes you feel better peeing on a stick everyday then do ... just post pics lol!!

xxx

Ohhhh if this bean stays I'm going to fill this part of BnB I know it :blush:

Went into town this afternoon as soon as I got there I felt SHATTERED ... is that related to pregnancy in early stages? I thought it was because I was hungry but I felt no better so we came home.

My cramps seem constant & low down.

I want them to go away so bad :cry:

Being tired is part of pregnancy from beginning to end ... with a ll rest bite in between if your lucky so yes normal there hunni!

And cramps? .... hun morning till night with some PG's it doesn't mean anything bad! ... everything gotta stretch and pull to prepare your body and your "bits"!

:hugs: Go get yourself some rest and try not to panic :hugs:

xxx

So you actually did two tests today :rofl: I seen the CB one too!

Shattered is normal too. Isn't it part of the preparation for feeling completely knackered when the baby finally arrives? :lol: Besides which, you couldn't exactly say you had the quietest and most relaxing time in the last few weeks and days, could you?

I highly recommend afternoon naps. It's just a bit awkward if you nod off at work :sleep: I reckon the cramps will be with you for a few weeks yet, I'm afraid. In fact, I still get the odd crampy feeling even now. It's just little bean snuggling in and everything stretching and growing. All good signs :hugs:

You know I am going to agree with everyone else, so I wont bore you.......

BUT really pleased to see you have a ticker, and you keep that chin up....all looking and sounding bloody marvellous so far ;) :hugs: x

Try not to worry wobbles. I had bad cramps a few weeks ago and was worried but everything was fine at my scan. Like Helen said, its just the baby getting warm and cosy in your womb and stretching so you got more room in your womb!

go relax and put your feet up. x:hugs:

Im so glad that things are looking good for you. I love your Ticker!:hugs:

My cramps seem to have calmed down - I still have some weird low feeling though. Last night they seemed quite bad I quietly paniced a bit.

Hope it stays like this now:ninja:

I'm really :sleep: not sure if thats part my fault I'm up at silly hours & last night was worse as I was awake with toothache ARGH :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->