• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cramps, over a week before AF is due

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
So, as the title says, I've been having period like cramps for about 3 days now.
But I'm not due on until around the 19th!

Is this a possible symptom of pregnancy?
I've had the odd twinge in the two week wait before but these feel as if my monthly is about to start.

Has anyone experienced this?
I've been pregnant before and I remember having cramps then, but if I remember correctly, they started when my period was actually due, not over a week before hand.
Kinda confused.
Talk to me ladies!

I'm going through it right now like af is on her way but she's not due till the 18th at the earliest. I don't know if I'm pregnant though. Sorry I'm not much help

Thankyou so much for your reply!
It's just nice to know it's not just me!

It's very unusual for me... I'm having mild cramps as I type this...

Either my cycle is having a shift around and I'm going to start my monthly super early or something else is going on. It's very confusing.
It's also very annoying that I have to wait so long to find out if I miss a period!

Good luck to you, I really hope it's good news!! x

When I got pregnant in July, I felt AF cramps a week and a half before it was supposed to start. My acne also never cleared after ovulation and I felt really irritable, like AF was right around the corner. I knew I was pregnant as that never happens. Good luck!

Ooh thanks ladies.
My skin is actually looking a lot brighter recently tho... Although that could be down to a new skincare routine.

Any other ladies experienced these odd mid cycle cramps? x

If yOu have already ovulated it could be implanting cramps??

Hiya. In my experience it can go either way. I had cramping from about 7dpo with my last angel baby but I have also had the cramps since then around 6dpo with my BFN cycles. I have a 13 day LP. So can be up to a week before. Sorry this isn't much help but I just haven't found it to be a reliable sign. Hope it's one for you though :flower:

No advice but I'll be following this so please keep us all updated!!! <3

Thanks for all the replies ladies.

I'm still none the wiser right now.
I haven't had many more cramps since yesterday but today I had some sharp pain near my right ovary when I bent down, it lasted about a minute.

Everything else seems pretty normal.... Although my left boob seems to hurt whenever I bend over, that only started later today.

I dunno, I really feel like AF is coming. I just have no idea why it would be so early.

I had an emergency c section with my last pregnancy, I started wondering if the cramps were from some scar tissue or something?
I dunno, I'm confused. Lol.
Either way, I shall keep you updated, there's nothing worse than when someone starts a thread and doesn't give the outcome lol.

Oh! And just to add, I did a pregnancy test last night, just out of curiosity.
I don't know why I bothered, I know it's way too early. Plus the test expired in Dec 2014. Lol.
But it was as negative as negative could possibly be x

Also, today I've been having random hot flushes... And my boobs are now starting to ache.
Both of these, along with the cramps, could just be AF round the corner.
I think I'm playing mind games with myself. It's just those early cramps that have me confused....

I have some very mild AF like cramps today, but I'm only 4 dpo so I'm trying not to think anything of it.

Seems like we are on the same timeframe! I'm having lots of symptoms that could be af or pregnancy! Can't wait to see what's going on with you! &#9786;&#65039;

It's hard to tell which it will be isn't it Kern?!

I'm almost 100% sure this is just AF toying with me.
I always wonder u until she actually arrives though because I was convinced she was coming the once... Turns out she wasn't, and I was pregnant with twins. Lol.
So I don't believe anything until she's actually here!

Keep me updated with your symptoms and outcomes ladies! x

Just an update, I'm 99.9% sure AF will show in the next couple of days.
I'm feeling the same way I usually do when she's about to arrive.
Backache has started along with mild cramps. And I'm very short tempered right now! Lol.
Doesn't explain those very odd cramps though... I guess it's just my body messing about.
I have a feeling AF is going to particularly evil, I'm feeling incredibly temperamental right now.

Anyhoo, I shall update when the cow bag shows her face. Good luck ladies x

Wow always!!! Congrats.. I just read your thread and was gonna say I felt that way when I had my bfp!! Happy and healthy 9months

Thank you Loved!!

It really still hasn't sunk in, I'm in shock! As you can tell from my thread, I was pretty much convinced that AF was coming in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"