cramps/stomach pain

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
Hiya Guys,

Im 5 weeks and today I have the worst stomach pain/cramps ever :(
It feels like I need a poo (sorry TMI) but iv been trying not to stress or peck my midwives head too much

My consultant always told me. He would rather see me when things are ok than if not. So don't ever think your wasting anyone's time. After all that's what they are there for. Just give them a call. If they feel everything is fine. Then will tell you not to go in. If they're concerned they will tell you to go down. So no harm done. Hope everything is ok hunny xx

Cheers Hun gonna see how it goes tomorrow had really bad wind all afternoon lol

I have been having random stomach cramping usually followed by diarrhea. Its horrible but passes after a while. I would definitely check in with your doctor just to be sure there is nothing to worry about. :hugs:

I had that the other day. Had a good clear out the next day and felt a lot better...maybe you'll feel the same. Either way, hope you feel better soon

Your doctor/midwife would want to know about the pain you're having. Ring them so they can determine if they should test to make sure it's not an ectopic (not saying it is, just it's better to be safe).

Yeah I started to bleed a little last night waiting for a scan today

It was ectopic had to have my tube removed

I'm so sorry lintu. If you don't mind me asking, how were you diagnosed? I'm going through something similar but I'm only 4 weeks and I don't know how they'll be able to tell this early if its ectopic.

I'm so sorry lintu. If you don't mind me asking, how were you diagnosed? I'm going through something similar but I'm only 4 weeks and I don't know how they'll be able to tell this early if its ectopic.

Hey Hun the only way of knowing is hcg levels drawn over 48 hrs. A scan or laparoscopy. All the best Hun

please dont worry too much hun, mine was found via a scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->