Cramps?

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Iv just found out i am pregnant (about 4 weeks) and i am experiencing lots of cramps. I know cramping in early pregnancy is normal but how painful should they be? And what are they supposed to feel like? Yesterday i felt sure i was going to get my period because the cramps feel exactly the same, is this normal?:wacko:

I had cramps that felt like period pains throughout my first trimester, so similar that I kept rushing off to the toilet because I thought I was going to have a period!

Yes it is :) As long as you're not bleeding you should be fine. I get my menses cramps in my legs and I have those cramps now but my line keeps getting darker.

I have these cramps and I agree I run to the toilet because I just know I've started my period! I think it's all normal. Our bodies are going through lots of changes!

I started off cramping only on the left side but the last couple of days has moved to both sides! I also keep checking if i've started bleeding, just instinct i guess!! my lines keep getting darker though but its hard to relax this early! x

Yes! My cramps felt exactly like AF was coming for a couple of weeks. Now it's more stretching, pulling & dull cramping :flower:

Thanks for the replies! Its good to know other people are going through the same thing, its so early in my pregnancy i worry about everything hopefully ill feel better after my first scan :winkwink:

yep i had mild menstrual like cramps at 7 weeks and that was my uterus growing.

from 4 weeks to 6 weeks i had one-sided pain on the left side but just twice a day. i didnt have that type of cramp anymore since then though. my cramps are now basically just braxton hicks but those arent often at all.

I am 5 weeks 5 days today and having more cramping than usual, but nothing terrible. I try not to worry and assume that it's gas, growing uterus, constipation or something like that. I've read it's normal early on and as long as you aren't spotting I wouldn't be too concerned though I know it's hard not to worry! H&H 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->