Cramps

everything

Reaction score
I'll be 4 weeks on monday and just found out yesterday (10/11dpo). I didn't really get much progression from yesterday afternoon until this morning but yet there was some progression and the lines were faint but dark enough to see from 4 feet away. (truth be told I'm so thirsty that there really isn't a chance for me to retest during the day since I'm peeing every 1-2 hours). Anyhow I had a CP last summer and we actually have the start of our first IVF cycle on monday (when af is suppose to show) so this is sending me in a little panic but I'm trying to remain calm since these lines are way darker then I had last summer.

I'm a little bit worried about the cramping I'm having today, it's only when I move around but if I relax they subside. I usually get horrible cramps so these hardly reach 2 on the 1-10 pain scale for af cramps. Anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this as well?

Totally normal! I had horrible cramps from weeks 4 to 5. I kept checking my underwear for blood because they were so intense but it's just the uterus expanding. As long as there's no blood, you're fine! Btw, my doctor told me it was fine to take regular Tylenol for them.

With daughter, my cramping was so bad (worse than impending AF cramps) that I wore a tampon to work bc i was so sure I was going to start any moment. When I missed my period it didn't occur to me to test (I wasn't trying to get pregnant at the time) bc the cramping was so bad. I think it's completely normal.

I was sooo crampy this pregnancy in the earlier weeks, sometimes making me cringe they were so bad. Definitely normal :) and something i didnt have in any other pregnancy

I cramped from before my AF was due... all the way up until I hit the beginning the second trimester. The cramps were pretty severe at times, enough that I would have taken something for the pain if I hadn't been pregnant. I was so worried-- but I'm 25 weeks now, so I can attest that it is definitely normal. :)

Good luck and congratulations!

i had a lot of cramps on the first trimester, sometimes quite painful.
It's very normal.

Oh and congrats :)

I cramped terribly with my daughter. I was certain that AF was going to show.

This pregnancy, I cramped all last week. I still get some, but it wasn't constant like last week! :flower:

I started cramping week 4 and 5. It felt like bad AF cramps. They hurt so much they woke me up at night! They're less bad heading into week 6 now. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->