Cramps

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Ive Had Constant AF like cramps now for 4 days. My AF is not due to start until tuesday. Is this normal? They don feel quite as strong as the af cramps but they are very simular (sp?)

I had the same last month Suz .. convinced myself that it was different and that maybe I was actually pg but then the witch turned up as normal. I have had the same this month aswell so hopefully it is normal .. lol.

fingers crossed its a bfp hun!!!

I put a post up about cramps - Still pissing me off. Mild but annoying.

Told you my thoughts already babe, just wanted to give ya a :hugs: x

:hugs: Thanks! Woke up with them again today. So either the :witch: is coming on Tuesday like normal or its a BFP for me.........But if the :witch: comes, Im off to the Drs....

All that vodka Suz lol

Noooo good luck hun

:dust:

x

Interesting... Im experiancing the same sort of thing at the moment.. There not constant and there nt painful. AF was due 28th March but I just daren't test as last time i was late it ended up being due to a stomache infection last month. I think I might wait to the end of the week but its so frustrating :(

any ideas? Suggestions?

Sending you both loads of :dust: and a BFP!

:wacko: NO AF YET!:wacko:

BUT KEEP THINKING IT IS GOING TO START, BUT CRAMPS ARE STILL TOO DULL.....:wacko: MIGHT JUST HAVE TO TEST WHEN I GET HOME, IF AF DOESNT START. (It started on me at work last month):wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:cry: Im so nervous.....My head is going to explode. I thought I was going to hurl at lunch time. But that could be a number of things. Why do we do this to ourselves? My head is thinking...OMG what if, am I ready, and then My head is thinking, Its all in your head, its all in your head....:cry:

i have my fingers crossed for a BFP!!!!! :hugs:

Aw babes hope it goes quick so you can get home!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"