Cramps?

AllyTiel

Reaction score
Hey Ladies. Got my first BFP on Wednesday and taken 7 since, all positive. Took a digital today and it says pregnant. :)
I'm happy, but scared something might happen. I've been having dull cramps low down for days. With my AF I would start cramping for maybe an hour and then it would show up. So this is different, but does it mean something bad? And what medicine is safe to take? Anyone else have this symptom?

i do ally i have posted that i am concerned about this, but some women have said it is normal as it can be ur uterus stretching, and i think they are right as long as the pain isn't super bad averything is fine and ig you don't have bleeding it is common in pregnancy to have that kind of pain

I have had this both times I was pregnant and felt scared everytime it happened. It more likely is just your uterus stretching, or legament pain. Try switching how you're laying (if you're laying down), sit down if you're standing or whatever to see if the pain lessens. It seemed to help for me. Oh and a nother thing I found very helpful is drink tons of water, yes I know it makes you want to pee more but your muscles that are stretching need to stay hydrated or they'll hurt more (I heard this from an ob nurse before).

My mom had 2 miscarriages. She had one with her first baby. Does this tend to run in the family?

Hey I found out I was pregnant on thursday past and I have been cramping since the day before that non-stop like the start of my period cramps, from what I have read this is very common, but doesnt stop me from being scared and going to the loo to check every 5 mins lol xoxo

same with me cramps on and off all the time, worried but trying to chill a bit as ive read a few posts that say its normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->