Crampy and some spotting :-(

Jetset

Reaction score
I mentioned that I was a bit crampy last night which I thought was trapped wind, but it has kind of continued this morning. It is not like AF, it is not uncomfortable just very strange. It is almost like someone poking me every so often and is not constant just every so often.

But when I wiped this morning there was some slight discolouration there... I wouldn't say it was brown, but there was definitely a brownish tint to it. It was there for the first and second wipe and then has not been seen since despite the poking and prodding continuing.

As I say, it is not uncomfortable, but noticeable as feels odd.

I am starting to think that if I mc then there is nothing I can do about it. I did another CB Digital last night (with very dilute urine too) and it showed 3+ whereas at the beginning of the week it showed 2-3.

Should I be worried that the cramping is accompanied by some discolouration in my cm?

I think prego CM is subject to change to be honest. If you're worried I would call your doc but mine has been everything from clear to white to cream to yellow :hugs: I had awful cramps until about 7 weeks and still get them occasionally now.

Yes, I would say it is more yellow than brown...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->